Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re: Self Looped Cap Dump Bedini Motor

Started by Dave Wing, September 01, 2023, 08:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kolbacict

The area of positive and negative half-waves still remains the same, right? And area is electrical power. I've done this before too, and I was surprised.

Dave Wing

Quote from: kolbacict on September 09, 2023, 04:07:20 AM
The area of positive and negative half-waves still remains the same, right? And area is electrical power. I've done this before too, and I was surprised.

The area might be the same but the magnitude is far greater. Yes it was very surprising to me and it is completely backwards to the way we normally run our power and generation equipment.

Here are two images, the bottom waveform is from an 8 pole rotor it has 8 magnets (generic 1-7/8 x 1 x 1/2 ceramic magnets) all of them are placed on their sides however one of them is reversed in direction to produce a positive waveform. The magnet spacing on the rotor is about 2" apart and the coil is the same 10 lbs coil with an iron core. The scope is hooked up across the coil to measure the waveform and the wheel is spun by hand. You will also notice the waveform is clipped, as it is charging the primary battery.

Notice in the bottom image, with the reversed magnet and looking specifically before and after the positive peak there is induced voltage cancellation at the zero crossing, there is no more negative value when we only have a positive peak on this magnet and no reversal until the next magnet comes around which is separated by a 2" air gap on the rotor.

The top image is displaying alternating magnets placed once again on their sides with a magnet spacing on the rotor of about 2" apart. Again there is full cancellation at the zero crossing and no negative values before or after the positive peaks. The same goes for the negative peaked waveform it again has full cancellation of any positive values.

Looking at the Bedini SG circuit and  comparing what we see with the north pole (as shown above) we can now see we have isolated and removed 1/2 of the waveform and placed it 2" away on the rotor which is the next magnet that passes the core.

Now you can see we can engineer what we want, perhaps you want 2 positive pulses to one negative or maybe the other way around maybe you want 20 negative pulses to one positive. What ever you want it can be done.

I found the most efficient way to run my pulse motor is between the gaps or spacing of the magnets, at the zero crossing just before the peak of the waveform.

Dave Wing

Is the top image a monopole? John Bedini called his machine the monopole motor is this why? I remember John saying there were certain things they would not allow to be put in the patent what were those things? He never elaborated further.

Those that were in the Bedini groups and or forums can remember it was said the machine had to be broken down into three parts so it could be patented. Maybe someone remember's this?

One of the three parts may even include John's audio clarifier. It kind of resembles partzman's coil he has shown a few pages back. Anyways here is the monopole patent.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6545444B2/en

The first image is taken from the second image, which is made from magnets that are placed on their sides in a n/s, s/n, n/s, s/n alternating arrangement, one magnet placed upon its side produces a negative waveform as the rotor magnet passes the core, then there is a 2" gap (2" magnet spacing)in the rotor before the next magnet arrives. The next magnet on the rotor is again on its side and produces a positive waveform, because the magnet is turned around 180* from the first one I just described, so it produces a positive waveform. The next magnet is again 2" away from the next one. The rotor produces a true monopole AC waveform, both positive and negative generated waveforms are from their own independent magnets spaced around the rotor. You have just separated the magnet into two monopole halves.

I believe this is the arrangement John Bedini had on his 10 coiler when he was charging his 2000AH batteries. You will see it produces a super pole, n/s, s/n, n/s, s/n alternating AC arrangement.

Dave Wing

Dave Wing

I believe this is the arrangement John Bedini had on his 10 coiler when he was charging his 2000AH batteries. You will see it produces a super pole, n/s, s/n, n/s, s/n alternating AC arrangement.

Dave Wing

Dave Wing

Toby Grotz has a nice video that demonstrates the generator back torque problem... https://youtu.be/uQnLp86E_hE?si=7MThDbXFa_u2cGbx The images below were from his presentation.

I have demonstrated and described in the previous posts how to reduce and or severely limit the generator back torque by placing the magnets on their sides.

Dave Wing