Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re: Self Looped Cap Dump Bedini Motor

Started by Dave Wing, September 01, 2023, 08:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Wing

In Toby's demonstration, 1st image, it produces no back torque because there are two opposing magnetic loops on the conductor. I believe a magnet on its side, with a conventional wound iron cored inductor produces nearly the same interaction as the conductor used in Toby's video screen shot in the first image below. I have circled the opposite and or opposing magnetic field loops in Toby's demonstration (that cancel back tourque) and also in John Bedini's images.

The point is two opposite stress fields are needed to cancel or limit  back tourque.

The bottom image of John's show the 4 corner spins (clover leaf) associated with a magnet and when to switch it in a motor.

Dave Wing

Dave Wing

Quote from Thomas Bearden's Book Energy From The Vacuum 2002 edition p.318

I believe a monopole is a magnetic scalar stress potential as described and shown above in my posts. Again it cancels back torque because of the interaction upon the conductor between the two opposite stress fields circled in red on the above images.

A question was asked to Chat GTP and I posted the screen shot.

Dave Wing

Dave Wing

What was Gabriel Kron up to? When we read only the highlighted words from the quotes from the two screen shots of John Bedini's website pages it becomes clear what we must do, regarding blocking the current. John's Bedini lays it out.

"But what was Gabriel Kron up too that he was very cautious about?  The electrical circuits as we know them are flawed, meaning they burn up the dipole. The dipole killer is the electron current in the circuit... the term free electricity only applies to those that... have figured a way to block it from completing its path through the circuit."

The third image is from John's old website as well.

The bottom image will block the current from completing the path back to the ground. Just like Carlos Benitez, Ronald Brant and apparently Kron. John also based the Tesla switch on the work of Ronald Brant and perhaps Benitez. The load will run between the positives, if they are all 12 volt batteries the load will run on a differential of 12 volts and charge the low side battery with the high side batteries.

Current is a fluid like water, it has many of the same properties, however it can be regauged freely and sent back to the primary battery to be re-used minus circuit losses. To do this use a boost converter and send the energy back to the high side batteries, from the low side battery and use a third winding to send the coil collapse across the high side batteries. Using this principle the recovery rate back to the primary battery (the high side) is highest I have seen to date for the SSG. Next start with adding a low drag generator coil or set of coils to make up the losses.

In recent times, Turion, Matt, Peter Lindemann, some others, including myself have used the 3 battery  principle. However I don't believe I have seen many openly use or talk about and or show the monopole magnet arrangement aside from John Bedini and a few others. To me it is clear this is the path forward, investigation needs to start with these principles.

Take note that the image in the middle of John's webpage screen shot is a magnet, showing the 4 fields of the clover leaf. Conventionally they say there are only two magnetic fields, a north and a South Pole.

Dave Wing

sm0ky2

Think about a pendulum. We lift once, then the momentum switches
directions many times. Potential to Kinetic to potential to kinetic
Potential in the capacitance
Kinetic in the coil
(yes, coils have capacitance too which helps the directional interchange)

Child on a swing, or more aptly a child on a whirly go round
giving it small pushes on just one of the bars every so often

Two fidget spinners side by side, one tapping the other 180 degrees apart
in opposite directions, forming a rotating chaos pendulum. Momentum exchanging sides

Newtons Cradle

they all have this same aspect in common

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Dave Wing

Quote from: sm0ky2 on September 26, 2023, 05:37:35 PM
Think about a pendulum. We lift once, then the momentum switches
directions many times.

Child on a swing, or more aptly a child on a whirly go round
giving it small pushes on just one of the bars every so often

Yes we pay for the initial lift of the pendulum then get some freebie oscillations in return from gravity.

As for the merry go around you could give it large hammer blows and cascade the system by running a second system, effectively using your recovery, if it is high enough in return.

Dave Wing