Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This look interresting, simple free energy device

Started by TheOne, March 12, 2007, 12:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moab

Whats all the exitement about? Caps have long been known to charg them selves. Ive pulled new caps out of the box and been zapped even when the cap has never been hooked to any power, Ever..Kinda neat but not a new discovery. If any thing your getting RF Bleed.

HopeForHumanity

Hello, my first time posting here! ;D

If caps charge them selves, then where is the energy coming from? I'm still in high school, but in intro to engineering we played with electrical parts and I've never gotten shocked by a capacitor. So whats up?

HopeForHumanity.
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

Moab

Quote from: HopeForHumanity on March 13, 2007, 08:07:36 PM
Hello, my first time posting here! ;D

If caps charge them selves, then where is the energy coming from? I'm still in high school, but in intro to engineering we played with electrical parts and I've never gotten shocked by a capacitor. So whats up?

HopeForHumanity.

I said they CAN charge. not that all will or do. But it is true.  wen working around Big caps i was told many years ago to treat every cap as fully charged. even if it is new. Im not talking about baby caps here i mean big heart stoppers. :o As to why, there is many ideas, some proven some not. you guys are seeing milivolts in baby caps. so i think it is not OU or FE, Just my .o2

Keep messing around, get some bigger caps try your luck. do it long enough yul be a believer. ;)

vortexentity

We are working on some other stuff that is far more interesting but this is one of those things I really wanted to see if it was true. One of those rumors that you just need to check out for yourself.

We do intend to keep playing with it.

TheOne

let's power our home with a big array of 100000000000000 super capacitors!!!