Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity prize money 15825 US$ total until now

Started by hartiberlin, March 28, 2007, 07:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elgersmad

Ok, I figured this one out, and it's easy if you have college level electronics.  It really works in two parts.  You take a minimum of 2 baluns, one is for the Oscillator Circuit, the other is for the output.  When you tune the Oscillator, short out the secondary of the transformer in the oscillator circuit, and remember this is a very important rule of thumb.  A rule a thumb, makes it easy to explain without explaining allot.  Neither of the these two schematics belong together, they are offshoots of a previous experiment.  My computer crashed and I lost all of my files when I attempted to install Novell Linux Desktop with Windows Vista 64.  As it turned out the installer wasn't ready for Windows Vista, but could be installed and run with Windows XP.

When you have tuned the oscillator and it produces the frequency you need for the next tuned circuit with a transformer.  The second transformer is a 1 to 1 bifilar wound toroid.  On the primary you connect a capacitor in series to make a series tuned circuit of the primary of the second transformer.  Now, you want to be absolutely certain that it is tuned to the same frequency as the oscillator, and you do not want the inductive reactance of that coil to be above 5 ohms at that frequency either.

Even when the secondary of a transformer is shorted, the primary still has some inductance left.  When the primary parallel tank circuit was tuned with the secondary shorted, the oscillator was set up to operate with a short circuit on the secondary.  A series tuned circuit always looks like a short circuit at the resonant frequency.  None of this changes the resulting impedance of the parallel tank circuit at resonance.  So, 10 volts applied should give you 14.14 Volts, at 2.828 Amperes.  With all of that power there in the primary, since the secondary was shorted, the series tuned circuit captures it and displaces it on the secondary of the second transformer.  The whole trick to this is being certain that XL is just a tiny fraction larger than Xc at resonance, and a very tiny fraction.  This just places all of the voltage across the primary of second transformer and all of the current.

In all of it, only the Q of the oscillator stage really matters.  If Q of the inductor and capacitor are above 200, and the wire diameter of the capacitor is thick enough, use a doorknob capacitors, and not the feeble thin wired signal capacitors that will come in the right values.  Most of the time, these start up and quit as soon as the wire gets hot on the caps.  It has to handle 2.828 amperes without more than 10 degrees Celsius change in temperature while constantly running.  That won't happen with the small wire diameters you'll see from smaller capacitors, and you will need doorknobs.  20 AWG, 18 AWG wire to wind the coils.  Some really fat wire.  Don't go to any trouble to use litz wire, getting that work the right way, isn't practical, and in most cases they can't see any differenced between it and solid wire.  Litz wire would have to soldered to the outside rim of a copper disk to work right, and not more than one strand deep.  That's like trying to use a soldering iron to make doll hair or a copper wig that looks natural.

Transformer one for the oscillator should be nearly bobbin wound, with each set of windings wound tightly and close together.  Transformer two should be bifilar wound with the wire flat and the strands parallel to the other, and not twisted.  I've noticed that Inductance meters don't always measure the value of the primary of a transformer correctly.  In order to test the 1 to 1 bifilar wound toroid, you'll need a signal generator and an oscilloscope.  Then you can change the load on the secondary and see that the primary's resonant frequency doesn't change no matter how much or little resistance there is on the secondary, not in parallel and not in a series tuned circuit.  The other toroid that was wound with all of the turns for each section of the circuit bundled together will vary with either a parallel tuned circuit or a series tuned circuit, whenever you change the impedance of the secondary.  Only a parallel tuned circuit builds energy up within it.  But, the impedance match that works to tap it for all of that energy is literally a short.

slapper

Hi elgersmad:

Perhaps a little clarity please:

Quote from: elgersmad on March 15, 2009, 07:24:46 AM
On the primary you connect a capacitor in series to make a series tuned circuit of the primary of the second transformer.

Schematic show parallel?

The second transformer is a 1 to 1 bifilar wound toroid.

Your schematic shows 10:1? Type-O?

Thank you and take care.

nap
we are not alone :)

Philip Hardcastle

Hi Stefan,

Count me in for US$5,000

You can contact me at my email for documentation to be signed issues.

Philip Hardcastle

hartiberlin

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on April 18, 2009, 01:52:16 AM
Hi Stefan,

Count me in for US$5,000

You can contact me at my email for documentation to be signed issues.

Philip Hardcastle

Many thanks Philip,
I will now update the prize amount.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Ok, I figured this one out, and it's easy if you have college level electronics.  It really works in two parts.  You take a minimum of 2 baluns, one is for the Oscillator Circuit, the other is for the output.  When you tune the Oscillator, short out the secondary of the transformer in the oscillator circuit, and remember this is a very important rule of thumb.  A rule a thumb, makes it easy to explain without explaining allot.  Neither of the these two schematics belong together, they are offshoots of a previous experiment.  My computer crashed and I lost all of my files when I attempted to install Novell Linux Desktop with Windows Vista 64.  As it turned out the installer wasn't ready for Windows Vista, but could be installed and run with Windows XP.

When you have tuned the oscillator and it produces the frequency you need for the next tuned circuit with a transformer.  The second transformer is a 1 to 1 bifilar wound toroid.  On the primary you connect a capacitor in series to make a series tuned circuit of the primary of the second transformer.  Now, you want to be absolutely certain that it is tuned to the same frequency as the oscillator, and you do not want the inductive reactance of that coil to be above 5 ohms at that frequency either.

Even when the secondary of a transformer is shorted, the primary still has some inductance left.  When the primary parallel tank circuit was tuned with the secondary shorted, the oscillator was set up to operate with a short circuit on the secondary.  A series tuned circuit always looks like a short circuit at the resonant frequency.  None of this changes the resulting impedance of the parallel tank circuit at resonance.  So, 10 volts applied should give you 14.14 Volts, at 2.828 Amperes.  With all of that power there in the primary, since the secondary was shorted, the series tuned circuit captures it and displaces it on the secondary of the second transformer.  The whole trick to this is being certain that XL is just a tiny fraction larger than Xc at resonance, and a very tiny fraction.  This just places all of the voltage across the primary of second transformer and all of the current.

In all of it, only the Q of the oscillator stage really matters.  If Q of the inductor and capacitor are above 200, and the wire diameter of the capacitor is thick enough, use a doorknob capacitors, and not the feeble thin wired signal capacitors that will come in the right values.  Most of the time, these start up and quit as soon as the wire gets hot on the caps.  It has to handle 2.828 amperes without more than 10 degrees Celsius change in temperature while constantly running.  That won't happen with the small wire diameters you'll see from smaller capacitors, and you will need doorknobs.  20 AWG, 18 AWG wire to wind the coils.  Some really fat wire.  Don't go to any trouble to use litz wire, getting that work the right way, isn't practical, and in most cases they can't see any differenced between it and solid wire.  Litz wire would have to soldered to the outside rim of a copper disk to work right, and not more than one strand deep.  That's like trying to use a soldering iron to make doll hair or a copper wig that looks natural.

Transformer one for the oscillator should be nearly bobbin wound, with each set of windings wound tightly and close together.  Transformer two should be bifilar wound with the wire flat and the strands parallel to the other, and not twisted.  I've noticed that Inductance meters don't always measure the value of the primary of a transformer correctly.  In order to test the 1 to 1 bifilar wound toroid, you'll need a signal generator and an oscilloscope.  Then you can change the load on the secondary and see that the primary's resonant frequency doesn't change no matter how much or little resistance there is on the secondary, not in parallel and not in a series tuned circuit.  The other toroid that was wound with all of the turns for each section of the circuit bundled together will vary with either a parallel tuned circuit or a series tuned circuit, whenever you change the impedance of the secondary.  Only a parallel tuned circuit builds energy up within it.  But, the impedance match that works to tap it for all of that energy is literally a short.

Hi elgersmad,
sounds very interesting.
Did you already build this circuit ?

How about sharing a video of it running ?

What about the Lenz law in this circuit ?

Does it not apply due to resonance effects ?

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum