Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Barbat low inertial mass generator

Started by tak22, April 21, 2007, 06:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

G'day Rosphere,

You are after the wrong stuff, The black stuff is cupric oxide which you do not want, cuprous oxide is what you are after and this is red. This is what it should look like:

Here are complete instructions on how to create a solar cell with copper and cuprous oxide. Hope it helps.
Good luck.

http://www.exo.net/~jillj/activities/solarcell.pdf

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Rosphere

Quote from: hansvonlieven on December 08, 2007, 02:00:54 PM
You are after the wrong stuff, The black stuff is cupric oxide which you do not want, cuprous oxide is what you are after and this is red.

Here are complete instructions on how to create a solar cell with copper and cuprous oxide. Hope it helps.
Good luck.

http://www.exo.net/~jillj/activities/solarcell.pdf

Thank you, Hans.

I made a red coating at one time during my electrolysis wire sample tests.  I may give this a try.

However, the Barbat document, PatD25.pdf, specifically calls for, "dull black cupric oxide."  ???

As can be seen, making this free-standing bare-copper coil and getting the right coating is the hardest part of this configuration.  Perhaps the black on my current coil is not CuO, or if it is then it may be too thick.  Or maybe I should use red cuprous oxide, as you suggest?

hansvonlieven

G'day again,

Barbat's patent relies on a photovoltaic effect. That occurs only with cuprous oxide, never with cupric oxide.

I am as puzzled as you as to why he would say this in his patent application. Besides just the cuprous oxide covered coil on its own would not create electrical potential. In other words the device as described in the patent does not work. There must be more to it than he is disclosing.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Rosphere

Quote from: hansvonlieven on December 08, 2007, 03:14:28 PM

...the device as described in the patent does not work. There must be more to it than he is disclosing.

tak22

Barbat makes dozens of references to the energy-magnifying coil comprising either a photoconductor, a doped semiconductor, or a superconductor.

CuO (Copper (II) oxide) has application as a p-type semiconductor, because it has a narrow band gap of 1.2 eV. A P-type semiconductor (P for Positive) is obtained by carrying out a process of doping, that is adding a certain type of atoms to the semiconductor in order to increase the number of free (in this case positive) charge carriers.

I don't think we've discounted the patent yet ....

tak