Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ECRAT, Electrical Charge Recovery by Articulated Transfer

Started by rstiffler, May 11, 2005, 04:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: PaulLowrance on May 12, 2005, 09:55:21 AM
What would get my attention is if you could provide the following data.  Measure the voltage across each load.  In this case it is your LED.  Also, as you have already provided, specific the current for each load / LED.  Also include the battery current and measure the battery voltage before loading it down.

That is presuming your signals across the LED's are dc.  If not then you'll need to use an oscilloscope.

I am curious if your machine has any pulses or spikes, which are essentially Electric waves.

Paul

rstiffler

Paul, If I can be assured that you will not post to the internet or forward to anyone that will, I can indeed send you graphs, although I would like to ask if you are reading my posts selectively as you ask if the LEDs are AC when I did indeed specify the times for the charge and recovery cycles, of course all measurements are made with a scope capable of full computer integration of signal measurement.

I already stated in plain terms, no claim is made to ECRAT as being OU or Free energy, this only applies should the self running rule be invoked. Consider that current switching power supplies run from 93% to 96% eff., it is within reach to use similar methods and Articulated Recovery to present the (appearance) of OU.

I have always found it very funny when I here a response such as posted in reply to ECRAT where the poster stated the circuit is of little use and has no sales appeal unless it self runs. I would assume from what he said that this means he would not consider the reduction of his existing power bills by 50% to have any meaning to him? Well there are indeed hundreds of thousands of others that think otherwise.

ECRAT is not aimed toward home energy reduction because of the various agencies that would be required to approve it before it could ever be placed in a single home. My original post fully states just why this will not happen in the near term. It is fully felt that our first product is the correct way to move. If you have ever carried liquid, compressed gas or batteries into the back woods on a hunting trip, you would be more than happy to purchase a light that would work 50% longer and provide the same functionality.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: drstiffler on May 12, 2005, 12:12:12 PM
Paul, If I can be assured that you will not post to the internet or forward to anyone that will, I can indeed send you graphs

Yes, I will not let anyone see the data as you wish.

I would like to ask if you are reading my posts selectively as you ask if the LEDs are AC when I did indeed specify the times for the charge and recovery cycles, of course all measurements are made with a scope capable of full computer integration of signal measurement.

I have only seen you post in this thread, so I can only go by the data here.

I already stated in plain terms, no claim is made to ECRAT as being OU or Free energy, this only applies should the self running rule be invoked. Consider that current switching power supplies run from 93% to 96% eff., it is within reach to use similar methods and Articulated Recovery to present the (appearance) of OU.

This is a free energy forum.  Forgetting the inefficiencies of the components, is this device getting energy from a potentially free source of energy?  I consider just about any source as free energy such as zero point, ambient heat, radiant energy, solar, cold fusion, etc.

I have always found it very funny when I here a response such as posted in reply to ECRAT where the poster stated the circuit is of little use and has no sales appeal unless it self runs. I would assume from what he said that this means he would not consider the reduction of his existing power bills by 50% to have any meaning to him? Well there are indeed hundreds of thousands of others that think otherwise.

In the science community you need proof.  So far I am still waiting for you to provide some means of proof.  Without any such proof it will never take off.  If you can show proof that your power bill constantly lowers from using the device then show me.  BTW, one power bill before and one after is no proof.  In other words, the statistics of that data would be poor.

ECRAT is not aimed toward home energy reduction because of the various agencies that would be required to approve it before it could ever be placed in a single home. My original post fully states just why this will not happen in the near term. It is fully felt that our first product is the correct way to move. If you have ever carried liquid, compressed gas or batteries into the back woods on a hunting trip, you would be more than happy to purchase a light that would work 50% longer and provide the same functionality.

Again, I am still waiting for the data.  Please email it you want the data to remain unpublished.  Surely you must know that all the data you have provided so far does not show any proof.  I would gladly welcome any significant data.  Show the exact scope shots, or show a long consistent power bill of not using the device one month, then using the device the next month, then not using, then using, then using it again, and not using it.  IMHO such a pattern would be a minimum to get any high probability.

Sincerely,
Paul

rstiffler

Paul, Please send me a email address where I can communicate with you, send it to articulate@houston.rr.com

I would like to continue this off line or at least until I can determine from you why you are taking so much out of context from my posts?

I'm fully aware that this is a "Free Energy" group, but because no one yet has "Free Energy" I question why you felt it necessary to tell me this fact.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: drstiffler on May 12, 2005, 02:30:36 PM
I would like to continue this off line or at least until I can determine from you why you are taking so much out of context from my posts?

Please feel free to quote what I took out of context.

Quote from: drstiffler on May 12, 2005, 02:30:36 PM
I'm fully aware that this is a "Free Energy" group, but because no one yet has "Free Energy" I question why you felt it necessary to tell me this fact.

You mean nobody has proven it yet, but a lot claim free energy.
I told you that fact because of your claims.? Here is your quote, "Has shown by verification that Charge can be used over in a properly designed circuit. This fact allows for the reduction of power recover in many circuits of Pout/Pin > 180%."

Any Pout / Pin over 100% is either FE or OU.? Did you forget your own posts?

Paul