Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ECRAT, Electrical Charge Recovery by Articulated Transfer

Started by rstiffler, May 11, 2005, 04:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rstiffler

Well Paul, because you want this in public then I guess you are getting some kick and trying to make points with the group.

WHO? WHERE? WHAT?

What OU device, where can I test this device and what is the device. Please don't give me the same old OU junk we all hear. You want me to prove it, where are these OU devices you are talking about, not the 100 year old stuff that does not exist, something today I can fly out to and see?

You want to see mine? Fine, set a time when you can be in the Houston area (you alone and not a group of supporters of some extreme group). Bring your test equipment and video camera and we can talk. Otherwise why not try solving todays energy problems and get off you band stand.

rstiffler

For those with a real intrest in ECRAT, I have attached a jpg of an ECRAT driving 5 white LEDs. This circuit has been running for over 148 hours on 6X AA batts (9V) and has only dropped the battery voltage by 0.27 volts in the current period.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: drstiffler on May 12, 2005, 04:42:45 PM
Well Paul, because you want this in public then I guess you are getting some kick and trying to make points with the group.

Yes, that is a guess on your part for sure.  You might want to stick to facts rather than speculations.  The reasons are obvious.  You started a public thread and I asked for proof.  You asked if I wanted to be emailed the graphs and when I confirm you drop the subject and instead accuse me of taking your posts out of context.  So I called your bluff and asked you to quote me of doing such.  Now your come back is that I get some kick from replying to your public posts.  You might want to do some unbiased self-contemplation tonight.  That's my only suggestion to you.

WHO? WHERE? WHAT?

What OU device, where can I test this device and what is the device. Please don't give me the same old OU junk we all hear. You want me to prove it, where are these OU devices you are talking about, not the 100 year old stuff that does not exist, something today I can fly out to and see?

You do not read careful and quickly jump to conclusions to fit your reality.  I said, "You mean nobody has proven it yet, but a lot claim free energy."  You asked, "What OU device, where can I test this device and what is the device."  So where did I mention a or any OU device in that is real?

You want to see mine? Fine, set a time when you can be in the Houston area (you alone and not a group of supporters of some extreme group). Bring your test equipment and video camera and we can talk. Otherwise why not try solving todays energy problems and get off you band stand.

LOL, that's what I thought.  Initially I thought you might be a legitimate person, but now I drop your legitimacy probability down to ~10%.

Let me know if and when you plan of backing up your claims about me and/or your device.

Sincerely,
Paul

PaulLowrance

Quote from: drstiffler on May 12, 2005, 04:55:04 PM
For those with a real intrest in ECRAT, I have attached a jpg of an ECRAT driving 5 white LEDs. This circuit has been running for over 148 hours on 6X AA batts (9V) and has only dropped the battery voltage by 0.27 volts in the current period.

Oh boy, that's the same type of fuzzy logic that John Bedini has been pulling off for decades.  Please, at least show some proof.  I am really getting tired of these consistent monthly people who offer these attractive projects to these poor people who don't know better (enough science) and get sucked into spending time and/or money on them.

I simply asked you for some proof.  Still waiting.  I don't need your secret-- just measurements.  If your measurements seem real then I will find a local scientists near you to verify your claims.

Paul

rstiffler

Well you'll, I have been on the net from 1993 with various groups that claim OU, Free Energy and whatever out there and  to date "NO ONE" claims such a device that they will allow the testing of. I claim to offer a 50% reduction by NON-OU methods and you all wet your pants.

Great!

I have only one person at a time to prove my claims to, that is the camper that will purchase my ECRAT camping lamp and be able to confirm when compared to the tent next to him that his lamp does indeed last 50% longer.

I am done for this thread. Please have fun with you crap about "He don't have any thing" party line. I will be going to the bank and you all will still want the full diagram and design specifications so you can get your own cut.

Bye all!