Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ECRAT, Electrical Charge Recovery by Articulated Transfer

Started by rstiffler, May 11, 2005, 04:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: rstiffler on May 12, 2005, 06:11:10 PM
I have only one person at a time to prove my claims to, that is the camper that will purchase my ECRAT camping lamp and be able to confirm when compared to the tent next to him that his lamp does indeed last 50% longer.

I get tired of this but here goes again.  If your lamp burns longer then that is by no means proof.  BTW, 50% ???  That sounds like a real non-specific number.  Anyhow, when a battery becomes low then it requires special circuitry if you want to suck more energy out of it.  This is due to the fact that the batteries internal resistance increases a great deal, especially when it's nearly completely empty.  There are circuits that can suck a lot more energy out of the battery by significantly lowering and matching the batteries load resistance.

Again, by all means post your measurements as I outlined.  You claim to have the Nobel Prize of all Nobel Prizes, yet you want to milk it for every cent you can at the cost of 7 billion people, countries that are heating up on the verge of WIII, a planet that is in danger of global warming, forests that are being chopped down at an alarming rate, ice shelves the size of states that are breaking off and melting.  I find it odd that you'll keep your ECRAT secret.  That's funny because my spell checker keeps telling me your ECRAT should be SECRET, LOL.

Go ahead, keep it a secret.  It's your karma.

Paul

hartiberlin

Paul,
if you are going on to" piss off" all the inventors over here with your
attitude I will ban you from my forum.
This is the first warning.

Ron, please report further on on your ECRAT and please ignore Paul.
He seems to be only here for his own fun.
He claimed to have worked on some energy invention himself,
but since he is here he never reported about it, but only hits on other inventors.

So Paul, why don?t you report better about your own inventions and
leave the other inventors alone ?

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

betajim

I wonder how similar the ECRAT circuit is compared to the circuit at this page:
http://www.emanator.demon.co.uk/bigclive/joule.htm?

From the ECRAT description it seems to operate like the joule thief does.

hartiberlin

No,
it is different. Ron has already shown me more.
It involves also a special core and a special driver circuit.
I think getting 50 % more power out of any power supply is
a very good achievement.
Ron should continue to develop this circuit.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

PaulLowrance

Piss off as in confronting and using logic, LOL?  It seems I am the one who quotes, where as most others make claim after claim without any evidence, math, statistical data, or even a quote.  If he's going to say something specific about me then at least quote me.  That's right, I keep forgetting how delicate / sensitive society teaches people.  You can't confront people and you have to tippie toe around their delicate emotions and say one thing when you really are thinking another.  You have to break the bad news to them so ever softly and slowly-- like people are so fragile.  Yes, this is something I find difficult to practice.  I find it difficult to believe people are so fragile.  You can't be blunt because most people instantly think you are being hyper, aggressive, and possibly angry.

Paul

Quote from: hartiberlin on May 13, 2005, 03:30:02 AM
Paul,
if you are going on to" piss off" all the inventors over here with your
attitude I will ban you from my forum.
This is the first warning.

Ron, please report further on on your ECRAT and please ignore Paul.
He seems to be only here for his own fun.
He claimed to have worked on some energy invention himself,
but since he is here he never reported about it, but only hits on other inventors.

So Paul, why don?t you report better about your own inventions and
leave the other inventors alone ?

Regards, Stefan.