Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bird on a wire

Started by WaveWatcher, June 21, 2007, 02:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaveWatcher

A few days ago my daughter asked me why I spend so much time and energy playing with my toys.
All I accomplish is swamping signal reception and damaging my precious equipment.
I was busy treating myself for unexpedted RF burns from a device that shouldn't have an output.

Even though she has a more solid background in classical sciences I couldn?t think of a way to explain where she would understand.
A moment passed and outside a bird suddenly perched on a high-tension wire just outside my ?toy? shed.
I hated to do it to her since this would be a classic response from someone thinking he knows to someone he thought could not understand. I asked her a question.

Do you think that bird has any idea that he is so near death? If he made contact with two wires he would disappear in a puff of smoking feathers.

Her response was ? No. Why should he? All that matters is food, water, his nest and propagating the species.?
My answer was ?Exactly! If that bird had a need for energy of a kind that could not be produced by eating alone he could benefit from the knowledge that the difference between the wires was key.
She said, it still wouldn?t happen as all the bird knows now is what it has been taught and the meager experiences it has. The other wire doesn?t matter to it.

Are you a bird on a wire?

Grumpy

"despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

WaveWatcher

Grumpy,

I feel that as well.
I tell the wife I made a white object look pink without touching it and all she wanted to say was 'Have you checked the tires on the car lately? They need replacement.'

That was a real coversation with my kid. They all think I'm nuts and wish I would stop interfering with their radio and TV reception and just go to bed at a reasonable time.

At the time I wasn't even thinking of Tesla references to 'Bird on a wire'.

Moab

Quote from: Grumpy on June 21, 2007, 03:53:17 PM
"despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"

Megga Ditto Grumpy & WaveWatcher.   Same here.

WaveWatcher

Believe it or not I did work for the NSA.
My job was to find solutions for all types of problems that others could not understand.
All of us a a weird air about us. I sense that same air from SM info.
We were taught to think in symbology not in numbers.
Everything he says is symbolic and cryptic but it appears it should be taken symbolicaly.
Two separate currents travelling opposite directs in circular path on the same wire.
The path being shorter in one direction (Mobius interconnect between two coils) than the other.
The path infinetely long (Mobius again).
Tubes (coaxial).
Little electron subjects picking up party hungry electrons to join the fun along the way.

When I was a kid there was a test performed to test Einstein's Theory of Relativity. Three identical, sealed and perfectly syncronized cesium based clocks, one stayed in the lab the other two took separate journeys around the world by flight.
The first journey the two went the same direction around the globe. There was a noticable shift between all three but it was chalked up to some environmental effect.

The second set of journeys took the two equal distances around the globe but in opposite directions. The difference in syncronization was huge after landing. One clock was ahead of the lab clock the other was behind. I don't remember the details but it was deemed proof of the theory since the math followed it.

There is one formula linking all relativity (was it called the ghost formula?) that could not be defined or explained but it is accepted simply because 'it solves'. If that formula is actually a representation of how the speed of light changes from the viewer's perspective of time then it would still solve but it would cause a firestorm in almost all physic's subdiciplines.

The difference between potentials is the place where work can be done. If the same frequency is applied to both rings going both directions with separate signals and the rings are inductively coupled to propogate that signal back and forth between rings a multitude of spawned frequencies would emerge. Each taking the same path and spawning more of the same until the mechanics of the process could not support higher frequencies without serious attenuation.

This is used in GPS today. What is it called? Saganac or Sagnac effect?
The same is used in coaxial gyroscopes. (No moving parts)

This would explain overheating, reactive load problems, upside down failures, kick starts with refrigerator magnets and why I can't control my own device!