Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: jisatsy on February 08, 2010, 04:41:34 PM
Not so fast . To be fair: He offers that the company can check the device first and then pay.
I don´t think that it is nessesary a scam, just because they don´t offer a  back warrenty.

Imagen they would give out units with a money back warrenty. How many of you would buy one,  it, and send it back? I would. And i guess many companys would also do it.

@888 Where in China are you guys located? Is there a possibility to visit you and  the device (for free) at a randomly choosen place (to prevent fraud by hidden devices).

@jisatsy

Most people, myself included really wanted old Tseung to 'shine' in his most significant 'discovery'. Unfortunately, his stuff is purely science fiction, bothering delusion and you can read it from 3 years ago. He will jump on every bandwagon that remotely resembles O.U - taking credit whenever possible and swaying with the wind direction.

Do you know why Google search on Steorn only yields some insignificant results? These are NOT news worthy items because they are NOT proven. Sean of Steorn can claim his 'indisputable' proof of O.U (the same way as old Tseung) but is is Gospel? A lot has to do with these gentlemen's own lack of understanding in their respective fields of invention.

There are a lot of much more real apparent O.U technologies and run by persons of extreme talent. One such set-up is http://www.blacklightpower.com/
. Until you see main stream verification, these $150K solutions are just toys, scams and purely snake oil. I would not waste any time nor efforts pursuing dead-enders.

cheers
chrisC

utilitarian

Quote from: jisatsy on February 08, 2010, 04:41:34 PM
Not so fast Chris. To be fair: He offers that the company can check the device first and then pay.
I don´t think that it is nessesary a scam,  because they don´t offer a money back warrenty.

Imagen they would give out units with a money back warrenty. How many of you would buy one, study it, and send it back? I would. And i guess many companys would also do it.

@888 Where in China are you guys located? Is there a possibility to visit you and test the device (for free) at a randomly choosen place (to prevent fraud by hidden devices).

First of all, you can't really test the device properly.  The device is not see-through, so there could be a hidden energy source.

Tseung keeps talking about independent university validations, but that's all it is, talk.  His idea of validation is getting someone to stand next to the device and taking a photograph.  What happened to Tsing Hua University?

And lastly, doesn't it bother you in the slightest that he was giving the same pitch 3 years ago?  Same story - there is a device and its undergoing certification and if you pay some money (it was a million dollars back then) you can come and check out the device.

My question is, if there was a device 3 years ago, what happened to that device?  Is it used in any production setting to generate power?  If not, why not, and why should this time be any different?

jisatsy

@utilitarian & Chris: Thanks for this information. I didn´t knew much about the history of that device/group.

But I think a claim so important (solve the energy crisis by opensource such a device) needs some attention and serious verification. So i will pose my question again, but a bit modified.

@888 Is there a way to test your device in a randomly choosen place with you approval do X-Ray/disassamble it?
Could you please give me the address of the company which bought a educational device?

ltseung888

Quote from: jisatsy on February 09, 2010, 12:19:54 PM
@utilitarian & A: Thanks for this information. I didn´t knew much about the history of that device/group.

But I think a claim so important (solve the energy crisis by opensource such a device) needs some attention and serious verification. So i will pose my question again, but a bit modified.

@888 Is there a way to test your device in a randomly choosen place with you approval do X-Ray/disassamble it?
Could you please give me the address of the company which bought a educational device?

The wheel is now being evaluated and improved at the Office of the Chairman of the Institute of Energy of Hong Kong.  The full information is as follows:

Dr. James Wong
Allied Environmental Consultants Limited
19th floor, Kwan Chart Tower
6 Tonnochy Road
Wanchai,
Hong Kong.

Dr. Wang helped us to sell the first prototype unit to a factory owner, Mr. Alan Li.  The website of the Institute of Energy of Hong Kong is IOE.HK.  Dr. Wong is also trying to help us find other manufacturers to mass produce Educational Prototypes.  The existing Tong wheel that can only generate a few watts is NOT appealing to most manufacturers.  They prefer to wait for the 300 watt unit.

However, you are welcome to email and come to the above address with your own engineers and test equipment to check out the Tong wheel.  The Tong Wheel was constructed for demonstration purposes and by removing three screws, all wires, components etc. can be seen and videotaped.  There is no need to X-ray anything.  You are welcome to bring reporters and top academics too.  Let them publish indedpendent reports.

There are a number of people on my ignore list - they are welcome to make noises and insults.  That attracts the crowd.  You may choose to believe them or believe a working device. 
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

FatBird

ITSEUNG888,

Please consider posting a Schematic and a wiring DIAGRAM for your O-U Device here on this thread.  That way some of us here can build it and HELP YOU PROVE to the world that it works.  The ADVANTAGES for you are:

1.  You can help the WORLD out of its energy crisis.

2.  You can file a CLAIM for almost $16,000 of OverUnity Prize money.

3.  A few of us here can build and Duplicate your invention and HELP YOU PROVE to the world that it works.

4.  The invention is obviously YOURS because the posts on this thread prove that.  NOBODY can steal it from you.

Thank you for your consideration.