Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: FatBird on February 09, 2010, 04:15:35 PM
ITSEUNG888,

Please consider posting a Schematic and a wiring DIAGRAM...
For an engineering sketch, see post #5250 on the previous page.

markdansie

@ Chris,
I have to concur with your thoughts exactly (scary for you) re all the OU technologies.
I agree Black Light power is a professional outfit. I know others who are working in this field gaining understanding of fractional hydrogen. Others I know of have branched out from this and by using hydrogen to heat certain compounds or materials used as part of a heat exchanger gains have been made that actually fit in with conventional laws of thermodynamics (to do with the impinging)
As far as our mate with the funny white hat goes or even steorn, they may stumble upon some anomalies but their inability to have independent testing by qualified people will continue to be a joke.
I am definitely on my way to the USA Chris in the next couple of weeks...would be good to catch up for a coffee. Will know my travel plans soon
Mark

chrisC

Quote from: markdansie on February 09, 2010, 04:53:33 PM
@ Chris,
I have to concur with your thoughts exactly (scary for you) re all the OU technologies.
, they may stumble upon some anomalies but their inability to have independent testing by qualified people will continue to be a joke.
I am definitely on my way to the USA Chris in the next couple of weeks...would be good to catch up for a coffee. Will know my travel plans soon
Mark

@MarkD

Great to hear from you and you're dead right on these people who seemed to stumble upon 'anomalies' but still can't explain what is involved and worst still, can't light up a flashlight and can't recharge the batteries either! Until then this is a drawn out comedy show!

btw, if you're coming to the SF Bay area, please let me know by PM. Love to buy you lunch or dinner.

cheers

ChrisC

ltseung888

The New Bedini 10 Coil kit available for purchase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA2KtZ45nXA

The kit is sold through
http://www.potentialtec.com

It is being marketed as a battery charger.

The Group in China through Rasa of AMURT has invited Bedini, myself and others to meet together.  We can compare the 10 Coil Bedini Kit and the Tong Wheel.  Two and two added together may be much more than four.

Rasa’s prediction that an OU kit will hit the market in 2010 appears to be on target.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

The explanation from the Bedini Website http://johnbedini.net:
On this slide, we show a theoretical scheme which several researchers have discovered and used to build simple free energy motors.
In this scheme, we drive an ordinary d.c. series motor by a two wire system from an ordinary battery. The motor produces shaft horsepower, at -- say -- some 30 or 40 percent efficiency, compared to the power drained from the battery. This much of the circuit is perfectly ordinary.
The trick here is to get the battery to recharge itself, without furnishing normal power to it, or expending work from the external circuit in the process.
To do this, recall that a charged particle in a "hooking" del-phi river moves itself. This is true for an ion, as well as for an electron. We need only make the del-phi in correct fashion and synchronize it; specifically, we must not release the hose nozzles we utilize to produce our del-phi river or waves.

The inventors who have discovered this have used various variations, but here we show a common one.
First, we add an "energizer" (often referred to by various other names) to the circuit. This device makes the del-phi waves we will utilize, but does NOT make currents of electron masses. In other words, it makes pure Ø-dot. It takes a little work to do this, for the energizer circuit must pump a few charges now and then. So the energizer draws a little bit of power from the motor, but not very much.
Now we add a switching device, called a controller, which breaks up power to the motor in pulses. During one pulse, the battery is connected and furnishes power to the motor; during the succeeding pulse, the battery is disconnected completely from the motor and the output from the energizer is applied across the terminals of the battery.
If frequency content, spin-hole content, etc. are properly constructed by the energizer, then the ion movements in the battery reverse themselves, recharging the battery. Again, remember that these ions MOVE THEMSELVES during this recharge phase. Specifically, we are NOT furnishing ordinary current to the battery, and we are not doing work on it from the energizer.
If things are built properly, the battery can be made to more than recover its charge during this pulse cycle.
To prevent excess charge of the battery and overheating and destroying it, a sensor is added which senses the state of charge of the battery, and furnishes a feedback signal to the controller to regulate the length of recharge time per "power off" pulse. In other words, the system is now self-regulating.

The relation between power pulses and recharge pulses is shown on the graphs at the bottom. Note that regulation may decrease the time of recharge application of the del-phi river.
This system, if properly built and tuned, will furnish "free shaft energy" continually, without violating conservation of anenergy. Remember that the del-phi condition across the battery terminals means that spacetime is suddenly curved there, and conservation of energy need no longer apply.
Again, this system is consistent with general relativity and with the fact that Ø-field alone can drive a situation relativistic. We have deliberately used these facts to do direct engineering. Our "extra energy" comes from shifting phi-flux -- the energy of the universal vacuum spacetime -- directly into ordinary energy for our use. Thus we draw on an inexhaustible source, and our device is no more esoteric than a paddlewheel in a river. The only difference is that, in this case, we have to be clever enough to make and divert the river in the right timing sequency.
This is a free energy device which an ordinary person, who knows a little electronics, can experiment with in the basement. To develop it, one is talking several thousands of dollars and a lot of persistence and tinkering; one is not talking millions.

Should be interesting to explain the operation of this 10 Coil battery charger from the Lead-Out Energy Theory.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.