Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1295968/abbott_and_costello_prove_13x7_28/

Above is a link that shows where TopGun learned his mathematics....probably Lawrence too. (Same same)

This video proves beyond all doubt that 7 x 13 = 28.  With math like this, anythnig is possible.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

chrisC

Quote from: Pirate88179 on May 06, 2008, 01:25:15 PM
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1295968/abbott_and_costello_prove_13x7_28/

Above is a link that shows where TopGun learned his mathematics....probably Lawrence too. (Same same)

This video proves beyond all doubt that 7 x 13 = 28.  With math like this, anythnig is possible.

Bill

Great video Bill! How appropriate. That idiot was also wearing a hat! Any coincidence?
Well, it looks like Lawrence will take his muddled up physics and math to the grave with him when the right thing to do is just to admit he made a mistake after checking it three times over! The fourth may be a charmer?

cheers
chrisC

ltseung888

Meeting with a friend who learned the Lee-Tseung theory over 2 years ago.

Friend: ?I have been following the overunity forum.  It looks like that there are many insulting posts.  You have a Top Gun helping you on the technical side.  But he received insults also.?

Tseung: ?I am waiting for any one of the over 300 Over Unity Inventions to be publicly displayed.  The Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory is likely to be the explanation for their source of energy.?

Friend: ?In that case, you can use the Buddhism Philosophy of turning insults into praises.?

Tseung: ?I am not that well versed in Buddhism.  Please educate me.?

Friend: ?You can thank those who challenged your theory.  They helped Top Gun and you to understand the difficulties in presenting a Physics Theory to the layman.  You can add a few more slides to your presentation ? such as review of parallelogram of forces, Vector Arithmetic, Decomposition of Forces and Displacements into vertical and horizontal components etc.  You can extract them from the Secondary School Physics textbooks used in Hong Kong.  You can easily demonstrate that you are using standard physics taught in Hong Kong.?

Tseung: ?How about the non-technical insults??

Friend: ?The Buddhism philosophy is to praise them.  They help you to remain humble.  Let us face it; if you were right, you would have already:
(1)   Solved the Global Warming Problem.
(2)   Solved the Energy Crisis of the World.
(3)   Showed the way to Space Travel.
You and Lee will be praised as the greatest Chinese Scientists.  You two will definitely be worthy challengers for the title of ?the greatest scientists in the 21st Century.?

Tseung: ?Buddhism is not bad at all.  I like it.?
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Kul_ash

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 07, 2008, 04:33:22 AM
Meeting with a friend who learned the Lee-Tseung theory over 2 years ago.

Friend: ?I have been following the overunity forum.  It looks like that there are many insulting posts.  You have a Top Gun helping you on the technical side.  But he received insults also.?

Tseung: ?I am waiting for any one of the over 300 Over Unity Inventions to be publicly displayed.  The Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory is likely to be the explanation for their source of energy.?

Friend: ?In that case, you can use the Buddhism Philosophy of turning insults into praises.?

Tseung: ?I am not that well versed in Buddhism.  Please educate me.?

Friend: ?You can thank those who challenged your theory.  They helped Top Gun and you to understand the difficulties in presenting a Physics Theory to the layman.  You can add a few more slides to your presentation ? such as review of parallelogram of forces, Vector Arithmetic, Decomposition of Forces and Displacements into vertical and horizontal components etc.  You can extract them from the Secondary School Physics textbooks used in Hong Kong.  You can easily demonstrate that you are using standard physics taught in Hong Kong.?

Tseung: ?How about the non-technical insults??

Friend: ?The Buddhism philosophy is to praise them.  They help you to remain humble.  Let us face it; if you were right, you would have already:
(1)   Solved the Global Warming Problem.
(2)   Solved the Energy Crisis of the World.
(3)   Showed the way to Space Travel.
You and Lee will be praised as the greatest Chinese Scientists.  You two will definitely be worthy challengers for the title of ?the greatest scientists in the 21st Century.?

Tseung: ?Buddhism is not bad at all.  I like it.?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Man, you are going to kill me one day if I keep laughing like this!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Now you talk to yourself? ;D ;D Topgun, friend, Tseung in a meeting! I can't imagine  ;D ;D ;D

I guess you really now have a multiple personality disorder! You are so confused in your identities that they now talk to each other  ;D ;D ;D Tooooooooooooo much!

We sure  are laymen in your physics! Because its from outside of this world!

News in all the papers in your world would be "Mr. Tseung generated free energy using law of parellelogram of forces! Mr. Top_Gun helped him concludingly in debating this technology with fools and laymen of the other real world! A "friend" supported him. Miss Forever and Mr Tseung came in a antigravity flying machine to the press conforence. He claimed he has won the biggest lottery. Now he is waiting for 300 other great men to make equipments that will generate so much energy that Mr. Tseung can build a new universe!!! "  ;D

Koen1

Damn Tseung, you don't know much about anything at all, do you?
You're an old Chinese guy living in Hong Kong and visiting China a lot,
and you don't know the first thing about buddhism? that's just weird.

So your plan is now to sit around an wait until someone comes up with
a working version of one of those "300" OU devices, and when they do,
you plan to jump up and start shouting "And I knew how it worked all along,
I just haven't been able to make it stick, but I still am the one who figured it
all out, now give me praises and money and fame and applaud me while
I stick another nice looking feather up my bum!" ??
Yes, I think that's definately going to work. Everyone will immediately agree
you are the one who invented the other guys device.

Perhaps you should not focus so much on whether people give you praise or
insult you, and perhaps you shouldn't succomb to fits of fantasy in which you
fix all the owlrds problems in your overunity ufo, but instead perhaps you should
focus on testing and proving your theory and developing your own OU device
based on your theory, and producing proof that it works.

Now quit praising yourself for things you have not achieved, and quit claiming success
without any proof.
Get back to reality.
Either that, or just smoke a huge lot more opium and chase that flying dragon without
any antigravity ufos whatsoever! ;) ;D