Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 07, 2008, 04:33:22 AM
Meeting with a friend who learned the Lee-Tseung theory over 2 years ago.

Friend: ?I have been following the overunity forum.  It looks like that there are many insulting posts.  You have a Top Gun helping you on the technical side.  But he received insults also.?

Tseung: ?I am waiting for any one of the over 300 Over Unity Inventions to be publicly displayed.  The Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory is likely to be the explanation for their source of energy.?

Friend: ?In that case, you can use the Buddhism Philosophy of turning insults into praises.?

Tseung: ?I am not that well versed in Buddhism.  Please educate me.?

Tseung: ?Buddhism is not bad at all.  I like it.?

Old Tseung:

Thank you for brightening up my mornings each day, as I read your posts and what others have to say about your muddled physics and math. and how much you praise yourself over your delusional theory. My wife actually agrees the 'success' of your comedy show - it gives me my morning dose of laughter without fail! That much I really wnat to thank you for.

As for using Buddhism as an excuse to distract attention from your (or Top Gun's) lack of engineering truths, I don't believe being 'humble' is the solution. The real solution is to be man-enough and honest to yourself to admit your mistakes, then apologize for mis-leading others and then perhaps enroll in the community college to take a regular physics class where the'll teach you 'O' level paralle-o-gram of forces (properly)!

You can be waiting past your normal life for any one of the supposed 299 other OU inventions to surface. The possibility of that happening is as certain as you flying in your anti-gravity UFO to receive the Nobel prize.

Thank you for your entertainment value though! But this really is the wrong forum for comedy shows....

cheers
chrisC

ltseung888

Thank you for all your comments including the insults.

An improved presentation will be ready.  I intend to send the English version to USA for the June AERO event.

Ms. Forever Yuen will do the final touch - adding some quotes from the Physics textbooks used in Hong Kong.

Every statement in this new presentation can be double checked with the information from the Physics textbooks.  Physics and Mathematics cannot lie and the Lee-Tseung theory cannot be wrong.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

shruggedatlas

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 07, 2008, 09:05:27 PM

An improved presentation will be ready.  I intend to send the English version to USA for the June AERO event.

Ms. Forever Yuen will do the final touch - adding some quotes from the Physics textbooks used in Hong Kong.

Every statement in this new presentation can be double checked with the information from the Physics textbooks.  Physics and Mathematics cannot lie and the Lee-Tseung theory cannot be wrong.

Groan. . . Not another presentation.  No working device yet, I see.

Koen1

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 07, 2008, 09:05:27 PM
You want some more? :D

QuoteAn improved presentation will be ready.  I intend to send the English version to USA for the June AERO event.
Wow, another "presentation". Yawn.

QuoteMs. Forever Yuen will do the final touch - adding some quotes from the Physics textbooks used in Hong Kong.
Yippee, Tseung puts on his dress again and does his "I'm a girl called Forever Young" act again.
This time he got himself some physics books to quote so he won't make as many fundamental mistakes...
I bet just reading and studying those books is too much effort eh Tseung?

QuoteEvery statement in this new presentation can be double checked with the information from the Physics textbooks.
you forgot to add "from which the info was quoted and copied".
How impressive; so you're now going to make a powerpoint slideshow with correctly quoted passages in it?
That's definately the breakthrough that will convince everyone.

QuotePhysics and Mathematics cannot lie and the Lee-Tseung theory cannot be wrong.
Well, apparently it cannot be proven either eh?
And what do you call something that's not right and also not wrong? Non-existant? Or useless?

Do what I've been telling you to do from the start: empirical testing.
Do the experiments, give us an exact setup that is powered by gravity!
Show us a design for a complete setup where the pendulum will produce
more output than input energy continuously! Show us the video of that setup
in action. Show us that you've managed to do it and tell us exactly how
you physically applied that famous "Lee-Tseung pull" of yours that
is apparently so important to "lead out" gravity energy.

Nobody wants yet another of your powerpoint slideshows.
When will you learn that repeating yourself a million times does not
add any validity to your argument?

ltseung888

Quote from: shruggedatlas on May 07, 2008, 09:28:32 PM
Groan. . . Not another presentation.  No working device yet, I see.

There is no need to get all the glory.  Lee and I are good at theory.  Once we have done that, we shall let others shine.

Wand Shum Ho is now representing China as a top energy expert.  I expect Joseph Newman, Bedini etc. will represent USA as top energy experts.

Once we coined the Lee-Tseung Pull and Lead Out, our mission in life is effectively completed.  Let Top Gun, Forver Yuen and others do the follow up work.  You can contribute too. 

Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.