Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on May 08, 2008, 08:50:00 PM

I shall talk about different ways of moving the bob (or the knot) from Position A to Position B.  The analogy is ?going from Street One to Street Ten on a hill?.  One can go by car, by bus, by bicycle or on foot.  One can move in a straight line or take a detoured route.  The work done or energy spent would be different with different scenarios.

Lol Tseung  ;D That is normal physics of this real world! In your fantasy world, you keep moving on horizontal road and gravity keeps pushing you up  ;D So your world has anti gravity! Our normal, boring world does not offer any such exciting push for us to go up. We have to waste gas or our energy to go up the hill!  :'(

Koen1

Hold on there "Top Gun"/"Tseung", I think you missed a point in your own slides...

"Tseung" showed a picture of 3 spring "scales" or actually Newtonmeters lying horizontally on
a flat surface like a wooden board, connected on one side to eachother, and pinned to the board on the other side
of each meter. He correctly showed that, when one of the three is fixed and the other two are pulled,
the total of force applied to the two pulled springs is divided equally over the three newtonmeters at the central knot.

Then Hans very rightly asks where the heck is the "Lee-Tseung Pull" and where is the "Lead Out Energy" in this
three newtonmeter example.

And in reply "Top Gun" answers with a repetition of his earlier ranting about a weight puspended vertically
on a string which receives a pulsed force "pulling" it towards one side.
We know "Tseung" a.k.a. "Top Gun" believes this silly little supended-weight-on-a-string setup somehow
magically "leads out" gravity energy when you apply a "horizontal" pull even though he has himself shown
that a true horizontal force cannot be applied in a swinging system and even though his entire analysis
shows nothing more that the mechanism for pulling a suspended weight to one side.

The fact that 3 opposing forces acting on points equally divided over a circle are equal to eachother at the
point where the scales connect does not prove that the suspended weight can magically "lead out"
gravity energy, it does not show how the "Lee-Tseung Pull" can be applied, and the horizontal
triangular force division does not equate to a moving pendulum system with a vertically
suspended weight and an impossible horizontal "pull".

Sorry, but no matter how much you want a brick feather to float, it will still fall.

Kul_ash

Quote from: Koen1 on May 09, 2008, 05:58:10 AM
Hold on there "Top Gun"/"Tseung", I think you missed a point in your own slides...

"Tseung" showed a picture of 3 spring "scales" or actually Newtonmeters lying horizontally on
a flat surface like a wooden board, connected on one side to eachother, and pinned to the board on the other side
of each meter. He correctly showed that, when one of the three is fixed and the other two are pulled,
the total of force applied to the two pulled springs is divided equally over the three newtonmeters at the central knot.

Then Hans very rightly asks where the heck is the "Lee-Tseung Pull" and where is the "Lead Out Energy" in this
three newtonmeter example.

And in reply "Top Gun" answers with a repetition of his earlier ranting about a weight puspended vertically
on a string which receives a pulsed force "pulling" it towards one side.
We know "Tseung" a.k.a. "Top Gun" believes this silly little supended-weight-on-a-string setup somehow
magically "leads out" gravity energy when you apply a "horizontal" pull even though he has himself shown
that a true horizontal force cannot be applied in a swinging system and even though his entire analysis
shows nothing more that the mechanism for pulling a suspended weight to one side.

The fact that 3 opposing forces acting on points equally divided over a circle are equal to eachother at the
point where the scales connect does not prove that the suspended weight can magically "lead out"
gravity energy, it does not show how the "Lee-Tseung Pull" can be applied, and the horizontal
triangular force division does not equate to a moving pendulum system with a vertically
suspended weight and an impossible horizontal "pull".

Sorry, but no matter how much you want a brick feather to float, it will still fall.

Koen, Chric, Pirate, Hans ........................ we are questioning and making fun of Galileo junior! :-\ The greatest scientist of 21st century, the biggest lottery winner (of Tseung's fantasy world)! Shame on us. Our names will go down in history book (of Tseung's fantasy world) as really reall bad guys, who did not understand simple parellelogram experiment and 0 level physics!  :'( :'( :'(

Top Gun

Dear Mr. Tseung,

I now know the frustration in teaching over the Internet.

Some have no background.  Teaching Physics and Mathematics to those without foundation is a thankless task.

Some do not care about the information.  They just want to have fun.  There is no point in explaining serious stuff.

Some are from the CIA or the Like.  They are paid to disrupt.  We have to pity their hopeless task.

Sow seeds as taught in the Bible.  Some will bear fruit.  The information will be recorded as history.

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on May 09, 2008, 07:42:16 AM
Dear Mr. Tseung,

I now know the frustration in teaching over the Internet.

Some have no background.  Teaching Physics and Mathematics to those without foundation is a thankless task.

Some do not care about the information.  They just want to have fun.  There is no point in explaining serious stuff.

Some are from the CIA or the Like.  They are paid to disrupt.  We have to pity their hopeless task.

Sow seeds as taught in the Bible.  Some will bear fruit.  The information will be recorded as history.

Talking to yourself again?? ;D
We did not ask you to teach us physics and mathematics. We just asked you to "enlighten" us on your theory and asked you questions. You failed miserably. You can not even draw correct figures. You tried, tried and tried and finally gave up all your wonderful "diagrams" and came to your basic argument "slide 3 can not be wrong!"  ;D Now we can not go in circles like you again and again! So we decided to have fun rather.
And please, CIA have lots of real issues  ;D You call yourself Galileo, greatest scientist of 21st century and claim CIA and likes are behind you! In our world it is simply called as a mental disorder  :D
Ands ya, till today you have never told me how you pull that pendulum? Or do you think as I am CIA, you should not tell me the secret pull?  ;D