Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: Kul_ash on May 12, 2008, 02:22:58 AM

Dear Top_gun
You seem to like to move around in a circle! We all know what law of parellelogram of forces is! You keep on doing same arguments over and over. Many people here and outside have proved them wrong many times. You again and again come to that equilibrium position. I always asked you to prove me how you arrived there. All your figures so far clearly show the "mechanism" for vertical pull! Not in a single diagram you were able to provide a perfect horizontal force to the pendulum.
You were not wrong in your diagrams. You were wrong in Maths and physics. YOU PURPOSELY TRIED TO DRAW FLAWED DIAGRAMS, SO THAT THEY SUPPORT YOUR THEORY. When we pointed out obvious mistakes you went back to your original argument that "Slide 3 can not be wrong"!

Now I challenge you to show me how you pulled it and I will give you complete mechanics analysis to calculate the forces. I will prove beyong doubt that vertical work is done by some external force and not gravity. Lets see you accept this challenge or not! Draw any so called Lee _ Tseung pull figure!

@Kul-ash

It is quite obvious the con man tries so hard to get past slide 3 but reality is he just can't prove it via real Physics and Math., just as you have challenged him.

He keeps on saying the audience at Tsinghua University has no problems understanding his theory and equations, including all these 299 OU inventions that are explained by the Lee-Tseung crap theory.

Funny thing is none of these audience at Tsinghua University and NOT one of the other virtual 299 OU inventors has come to such a public forum to ascertain his theory. How strange?

The other way to look at this is that this gentleman is truly delusional without question. Need we say anymore.

cheers
chrisC

Kul_ash

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 11, 2008, 04:48:10 AM
Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 11, 2008, 03:32:42 AM
ok exactly how is it ad hominem? please be specific.
they WERE being childish. this is FACTUAL. please show me where ltseung has lowered himself to such behavior? at least he has some grace in his replies, however skewed you think his physics may be.

Dear WilbyInebriated,

Thank you for pointing out that many of the posts are insults that have no merit.

The fact remains ? the Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory cannot be wrong.  So insults cannot get through my shield.  The insults do provide the necessary ?insult training?.  I can tell you a true story related to Insult Training.  The Chinese Negotiators working under the British Colonial Rule went through this tough training before they were sent to Beijing (for the 1997 return of Hong Kong to China). 

The training was done by professional insulters who spent an hour each day hurling insults at these negotiators.  Words such as yellow skinned dogs, white skinned pigs, etc. were used.  The insults were combined with half-truths and personal attacks.  One of those who went through this training told me: ?At the beginning, the insults got to me.  I got furious.  But the sessions were videotaped.  My superiors, my peers and my subordinates got to see and comment on those tapes.  I wanted to quit a couple of times!?

I then asked what was the end-result.  He said: ?We were able to keep cool under the worst possible negotiation conditions.  All the Chinese Officials kept their positions at the change-over.?

I shall take on the bullets and cannons on behalf of the over 300 over unity inventors.   The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory will explain the source of energy of their inventions.  They can focus on perfecting their machines.  So the insult training is a good thing in disguise. 

So smile, relax and continue to watch the show.  Physics and Mathematics will not lie.  They will point out the winner.  My posts in here are not to seek approval.  They are just for fun.  They give me something to do in between fishing days.  Top Gun will shine with the theoretical explanations.  Ms. Forever Yuen will shine with the experiments and the write-up of the presentations.  Wang Shum Ho is already shining with his role as the China Energy Expert.  Many unknowns from Hong Kong and China will shine in the coming months.  I hope that the World will benefit with these Stars and many more Worldwide.

Dear Mr tseung

Physics and maths dont lie and that is what we are saying! You are asking for insults because instead of answering genuine questions, you just keep on saying "my theory can not be proved wrong". What ever diagrams top gun drew, were so flawed that any one can easily show mistakes in your assumption. Instead of clearing any body's doubt, you keep on making statements like I am next to Galileo, I am the scientist of the century, I won the biggest lottery. You are making a laughing stock of your self! And obviously when people know that all you do is make some wierd claim which you can not prove even after many questions and comments by them, they are going to insult you.
To avoide from insults, you have to have a rock solid theory, supported by experimental data. You seem to have none except one presentation which you keep on changing, you are going to get insulted and not only by us, but by many. I seriously tried to explain top gun his mistakes but all he came back to after discarding his diagrams to your statement "My theory can not be proved wrong". You are just joking with yourself Mr. Tseung! Get out of it as soon as you can!

Kul_ash

Quote from: chrisC on May 12, 2008, 02:32:49 AM
Quote from: Kul_ash on May 12, 2008, 02:22:58 AM

Dear Top_gun
You seem to like to move around in a circle! We all know what law of parellelogram of forces is! You keep on doing same arguments over and over. Many people here and outside have proved them wrong many times. You again and again come to that equilibrium position. I always asked you to prove me how you arrived there. All your figures so far clearly show the "mechanism" for vertical pull! Not in a single diagram you were able to provide a perfect horizontal force to the pendulum.
You were not wrong in your diagrams. You were wrong in Maths and physics. YOU PURPOSELY TRIED TO DRAW FLAWED DIAGRAMS, SO THAT THEY SUPPORT YOUR THEORY. When we pointed out obvious mistakes you went back to your original argument that "Slide 3 can not be wrong"!

Now I challenge you to show me how you pulled it and I will give you complete mechanics analysis to calculate the forces. I will prove beyong doubt that vertical work is done by some external force and not gravity. Lets see you accept this challenge or not! Draw any so called Lee _ Tseung pull figure!

@Kul-ash

It is quite obvious the con man tries so hard to get past slide 3 but reality is he just can't prove it via real Physics and Math., just as you have challenged him.

He keeps on saying the audience at Tsinghua University has no problems understanding his theory and equations, including all these 299 OU inventions that are explained by the Lee-Tseung crap theory.

Funny thing is none of these audience at Tsinghua University and NOT one of the other virtual 299 OU inventors has come to such a public forum to ascertain his theory. How strange?

The other way to look at this is that this gentleman is truly delusional without question. Need we say anymore.

cheers
chrisC

True. I agree. That is what I asked him so many times, that apart from him, please give me a single name who approves this theory and can prove it mathematically. So far I have got none. Its always HE keep on saying these things. No one else seems to support him. Dilusion is what it is!

WilbyInebriated

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

shruggedatlas

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 12, 2008, 03:09:48 AM
did you mean delusion?  ::)

Take it easy.  The guy is from India.  How good is your Indian?