Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

lol
thats funny, aren't you the electrical engineer and software developer? get a soldering iron yet? how can a software dev. make such asinine assumptions about web spiders? it's like one of the first scripts you learn to write...
how's your TPU coming by the way?

i like this playground.
if you found any errors in my reply to atlas please let me know.

@kul
could you repeat that? ::)
i gave you my address, you can come "see" me anytime...
i am not venting frustration, i am correcting your errors.
pray for me? go ahead and waste your breath supplicating yourself to some imaginary metaphysical shepherd entity LOL
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Kul_ash

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 12, 2008, 04:00:08 AM
lol

@kul
could you repeat that? ::)
i am not venting frustration, i am correcting your errors.

Your condition is worse than I thought! You really do not know what you are doing. Take help as soon as possible kiddo!!

chrisC

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 12, 2008, 04:00:08 AM

i like this playground.
if you found any errors in my reply to atlas please let me know.

It's apparent as much as Tseung is delutional in his theory, you Mr. Wilderbeast is quite under-educated. You cannot spell, can't capitalize, don't know how to use commas or periods.....
Oh, yes you live in some sort of slummy section 8 housing sandwiched between two freeways?
It is little wonder you are wilderbeast in a china shop, everywhere you turn you seemed to shit in every corner?

cheers
chrisC

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on May 09, 2008, 05:54:09 PM
Dear Hans,

The figure pendulum28.jpg shows a possible movement of the Scale B.  It tries to share half of the work with Scale A.  If the external supplied energy is via Scale B, then Gravity must be doing the remaining work via Scale A.

Many forum members do not understand that the work can be done via the Pendulum String.  In Physics, if there is a force and a displacement, we can resolve both into vertical and horizontal components.  We can then calculate the vertical work and the horizontal work done.

Pendulum28.jpg clearly shows that the work done is not by the external force via Scale B only.  Gravitational energy is Lead Out via Scale A.

This is by far the funniest diagram I have seen. Can you please explain it with mathematical analysis and also show the exact path of your scale B?

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: chrisC on May 12, 2008, 04:21:30 AM
It's apparent as much as Tseung is delutional in his theory, you Mr. Wilderbeast is quite under-educated. You cannot spell, can't capitalize, don't know how to use commas or periods.....
Oh, yes you live in some sort of slummy section 8 housing sandwiched between two freeways?
It is little wonder you are wilderbeast in a china shop, everywhere you turn you seemed to shit in every corner?

cheers
chrisC
"Oh, yes you live in some sort of slummy section 8 housing sandwiched between two freeways?" this is a statement not a question.
you claim i cannot spell. do you have examples to back this claim up? or is this like the rest of your claims? baseless
still can't seem to get away from the ad hominem and actually back up your numerous, baseless claims can you?
did you mean wildebeest?  ::)   ;D

hooked on phonics worked for you too  ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe