Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Marco's Dancing Magnets.... doing the 7.8Hz dance

Started by tao, July 21, 2007, 04:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: BEP on July 25, 2007, 12:38:13 AM

Skin effect is also a joke, BTW. The Coral Castle man had a closer idea.

Can you give a brief explanation of how it really works?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

BEP

What I was taught was also considered theory. It had more to do with spin and motion. Spectrum was not a linear chart but a spherical one that included all existances. Time was a contrivance of man.
When one part of the spectrum, lets say mass, approached another part, say light, mass would start to exhibit characteristics of light.
When EM frequency approached mass it started to take on characteristics of mass.

In other words lower EM frequency weighs more than higher EM frequency - Try following that in any frame of mind!

The simplest analogy of current flow is two like screws placed side by side with the heads of the screws opposite. Turn both in a way they pull each other - that is attraction. Turn both in a way they repel. They are always turning together and at the same rate. If they aren't meshed this is no current flow. Once they are meshed and turning in attraction (current flow as we see it) they want to stay together. If turning in repel (negative current flow) they always want to separate. Zero current flow is when there is no meshing between the screws.

I'm not an artist but I wish I was. It would help.

Grumpy

Quote from: BEP on July 25, 2007, 12:02:04 PM
What I was taught was also considered theory. It had more to do with spin and motion. Spectrum was not a linear chart but a spherical one that included all existances. Time was a contrivance of man.
When one part of the spectrum, lets say mass, approached another part, say light, mass would start to exhibit characteristics of light.
When EM frequency approached mass it started to take on characteristics of mass.

In other words lower EM frequency weighs more than higher EM frequency - Try following that in any frame of mind!

The simplest analogy of current flow is two like screws placed side by side with the heads of the screws opposite. Turn both in a way they pull each other - that is attraction. Turn both in a way they repel. They are always turning together and at the same rate. If they aren't meshed this is no current flow. Once they are meshed and turning in attraction (current flow as we see it) they want to stay together. If turning in repel (negative current flow) they always want to separate. Zero current flow is when there is no meshing between the screws.

I'm not an artist but I wish I was. It would help.

This is correct and in-line with the work of Leedskalnin, Walter Russell, and Wilbert Smith.  (Probably Tesla too, but his theory was unpublished.)  Compression and expansion.  Positive and negative.  Magnetic field also corkscrews N and S together.

I am sure that your view of a diamagnetic material or field is interesting.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

BEP

Yes. Diamagnetics is a favorite.

I agree with Earl. Shields or inserts that are paramagnetic, diamagnetic and ferromagnetic should be used between the source and first, between the first and second magnet AND after the second magnet.

Since Aluminum has a transition from para to ferro that should be interesting.

The comparison between the effect of copper vs. aluminum ??

>>Edit - @Earl YES! a method of viewing the movement relationships is an absolute must. There should be subtle differences found not seen by the naked eye.

Grumpy

-Frank Edwards