Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

hydroxy powered motor

Started by Motorcoach1, July 21, 2007, 05:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joe dirt

Thanks M.C.  8)

Give me some time to visualize in my minds eye and I,ll make a generic model
  for reference,  Fantastic stough,  I love the creativity of this forum ;)

Appreciated
Dirt

IronHead

To everyone here

Sounds good we need to collaborate .
I have an online VR chat world where I can show models in real time .
Spiralmatrix.com  if you hit the Download button you can get the free browser
and come to my world named Energy in the world list. We can chat and design in 3D there.
PM me here if you are in the world I spend more time here then there.
Time to sleep now though.

joe dirt

Will most definately check it out, but the only software on 3d modelling I can
  use (right now) are the freebies :P    But I,ve grown kinda fond of openfx.
  it does export to dfx but hard to get the dimensions to work with other programs.

Got to get offline for a little bit (chores) but will be back..

thanks
Dirt

Motorcoach1

Emachineshop.com has free soft ware that does cad work and Alibre design has a free 1 year usage trial pierod  if that helps . Mike

Motorcoach1

Ã,  This reply is to look at the Ignition system : the Ignition system is not conventional it uses no points or coil.Ã,  There is a disk on one end of the motor , mounted to the drive shaft. This an optical coupling devise that sets the timeing of the motor to fire the ignition system , and operates the valves by magnetic selonoid, the BEMF from the seloniod is what fires the fuel in the motor.Ã,  the spark plug as we know it is not used in this motor , what we have is a pezzio spark gap device. seeing we don't have to deal with fossel oils and carbon by products we can elininate these things.Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,   As the valve is entergized to open and exhaust the cylinder the electromagnet is entergizedÃ,  to operate the valve , as soon as the exhauts is complrted the valve closes , when theis happens the BEMF is stored to be used as the Ignition spark to fire the fuel. Hydroxy fuel is very volitoal this is why the ondemand generator cell are used , only make what you use at the demand point.Ã,Â