Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

hydroxy powered motor

Started by Motorcoach1, July 21, 2007, 05:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronHead

Genius . This is very nicely simplified  .
A couple of days to think about this and I will start on  the idea.
I more or less scrapped the other motor idea for now. I would really
like to Mac out a few parts and put one of your motors together .

Great concept and Build

IronHead

Motorcoach1

Iron head that would be great , I'm not good on Cad and don't have a good program,Ã,  any thing you can do would be greatful. BEP said he would try to get a CAD program for the rotor cam so we can send the file to a machine shop and get parts made , a company Like E-machine online . MikeÃ,  ;D

IronHead

I will also try and send some DXF or Master cam 9 raw files   for CAD/CAM as well . I have to make the file  to G code them out the the Bridgeport C cutter . Going to take me some time as there is so much going on . Got to prepare the American Coach  Heritage for winter living :) Thanks again Motorcoach1

ZeroFossilFuel

Wow! This is WAY out of my league. Nicely done. I hope it works!
My public PGP key. Please help support my work. Donate by PayPal

BEP

Got everything before this reply. I'm sure I'll be asking questions.

@Ironhead

I'm shooting for DXF out as well. We'll need some dims to do it. I'll have to lay it out so I know what to ask, first.