Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Disclosed: Peter Markovich and his 'essential' A.T.R.E.E.

Started by tao, July 25, 2007, 04:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archon79

Nice work Tao. It says the copper ball has to be 1/6th the size of the copper rod, but I wonder if there is some sort of inverse relationship between the diameter of the rod and the size/height of the entire device too.

tao

Quote from: archon79 on July 27, 2007, 09:48:57 PM
Nice work Tao. It says the copper ball has to be 1/6th the size of the copper rod, but I wonder if there is some sort of inverse relationship between the diameter of the rod and the size/height of the entire device too.

Yes, it says that, but with all the additions that Markovich later made to his devices, adding a coil here or there, or changing his copper rod to a silver rod, I WOULD THINK that we should still see SOME output, even if we don't exactly meet that 1/6 measurement... At least those where my thoughts on it, I did intend to buy a couple sizes of spheres and rods though...

JamesThomas

There are several things I like about this contraption.

First is the simplicity, and the idea that it may receive energy from its surroundings. Also it is esthetically charming with its Victorian age look, as if on a stormy night it may start humming and begin to levitate or shot off sparks.

Whether it works or not, mounting it on a nice little hardwood base would give one an intriguing piece of artwork that would look quite fitting next to one of my brass microscopes.

Going to give this one some serious thought. I like it.

Thanks again, Tao.

j
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.

sidneysomes

In regard to the copper sphere we are dealing with a simple ether aka orgone concentrator.  The work of Reich and their successors the Correas and others suggests a metal box works well.  It would be a lot easier to construct non-spherical metal containers including pyramids to test. It would certainly reduce the cost of materials.

BEP

Based upon experience with the use of similar components in other experiments I would suggest avoiding spheres that are not round. While you may have results with something else, I can say that roundness, smoothness inside and out and consistent thickness will affect performance.

These spheres are difficult to build. Iââ,¬â,,¢ve tried a numbers of ways with only a little success.
I won't be building this one very soon because of unfinished tests on others but it does look promising.

No I donââ,¬â,,¢t have a concrete idea of how this one works.