Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Control Inside?

Started by BEP, September 11, 2007, 01:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

References to the control being inside? I have the impression the goal will not be realized until the control is inside. Why?
There is mention about electronic noise. I can believe that. There must be something else.

Speculation: Since time distortion does occur with similar devices (more than I have done this - Thankfully.. This has been done at Universities and by folks with resonable credentials) - Would it not make sense to put the control inside - where the control is in the same time domain/plane/reference as the magnetic fields it controls?

This would be very important if wave interference/summation/etc/etc is supposed to happen.

If my speculation is correct any device using external controls would need to be extremely complex to make up the difference. This would be a good reason to also put tube controls inside - as it appears in the 97 volt TPU.

EMdevices

In the videos,Ã,  SM is holding a small pickup loop oriented normal to a vertical plane passing through the center fo the TPU, and the loop is located just OUTSIDE the large TPU.Ã,  He is measuring the intensity of the fields.

That fact coupled with some common sense electronics tells us that there could be serious interference toÃ,  control circuitry placed outside IF IT'S NOT PROPERLY PROTECTED of course.

Magnetic fields have a nasty habit of induceing voltages in PC boardsÃ, Ã,  :)

But at the center of the TPU,Ã,  the fields are almost zero, why?Ã, Ã,  Vectorial component cancelation, that's why.Ã, Ã,  Does that tell us anything about the field pattern?Ã, Ã,  Even lobes? Odd lobes?Ã, Ã,  :)

There are so many clues in the videos

EM

BEP

@EM

Often I think I've missed out on clues. I thought I had seen all the videos now. I don't recall that one - with the loop and measuring.
I don't recall seeing any with external controls. Are there any with external controls?

It takes me half an hour to view a 30 second clip so I probably missed it.

BEP

@EM

I appreciate your thoughts on my question. I see you as having your Elec theory down pat.

Now after having time to relax and get some chow I fired up an old friend (coil) because your mention of strong outside field didn't sound right. Yes, it is right but not for this old freind of mine. Indeed it was as I remembered. There is very little field outside the coil. Almost all measurable field is along the vertical axis and strongest in the center (using a pickup loop -- diode to meter).

It does nothing except create heat if fed for more than several seconds. It was meant for short bursts.

Is it possible SM was using the loop to look for unwanted magnetic field on the outside?

EMdevices

I have 4 SM videos saved on my computer and one of them shows the pickup loop (I think it's the main UEC video, and it's a long video !!)

You are correct about a "conventional" coil, or loop (or even solenoid),Ã,  the magnetic field is the strongest INSIDE.Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  So what does that tell us about the TPU coilsÃ,  :)Ã,  Ã, Ã,  They are UNCOVENTIONAL, and the largest current flows where?Ã,  On the vertical TOROIDAL winding, that's the main one that builds up the STANDING WAVE RESONANCE, and judging by his statements, he would have to use even lobes (so they come in pairs and cancel the fields at the center, if indeed it's so problematic as he claims)

But there are ways to get around the interference problem.Ã, Ã,  A good book on EMC will reveal a number of "tricks" once can use to supress radiated emissions and succeptability to receiving them.Ã,  There are good design practices and codes to follow.Ã, Ã,  But to answer your question I haven't seen a TPU with the control on the OUTSIDE, except the smaller TPUs and it was probably a switch that was on the outside.

EM

P.S.Ã,  Oh and by the way, if we place the electronics FAR FAR away from the TPU, again that should be ok, The fields have a donut shape just like the toroid albeit an inflated donut where in the center you're protected only because the fields cancel but in the vicinity of the TPU on the outside,Ã,  you will be hit by the rotating waves, unless ofcourse we move far far away from it.