Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Control Inside?

Started by BEP, September 11, 2007, 01:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

Guys, there is nothing mysterious about the JNaudin moebius coil.

Of course there is a center pole, look how he winds it!!

Notice the wire changes direction at the center.Ã,  Ã,  He basicaly has two bucking solenoids, No mystery there.Ã, 

EM

turbo

well i have studied the inside control coils in the big device, and my conclusion is that it is utilized out of a total of 4 what i call "half moon"coils.

in the cut to pieces tpu is a big speaker magnet placed on a foam piece, so this could be to let the magnet vibrate, if this is the case i assume there is a coil right under the magnet in the controller box.
also in the open tpu we can see a coil like thing under the magnets.
the open tpu's are verry similair to a classical yoke which has a balanced magnetic field on top due to some magnets placed on the upper ring.

based on that we have a vibrating magnet, four half moon coils, acoustics etc...

then it surely starts to look like this,

BEP

Hmmm...

Let the magnet vibrate? If 7.8 (or whatever it is today) is where it vibrates best it stands to reason - There is where the most magnet movement will happen so also best induction. I'm sure it isn't that easy.

If we hit that magnet with two freeks that result in a strong 7.8 then same result ???

@Otto

Have you tried flipping your top collector so any current travels the same direction as the bottom collector? If so then current in the top  would complete the circle in less time - since the top one is smaller. Might save another scope and still give you a difference between top and bottom. Just my opinion  :)

Thedane

Another reason why the controls are placed in the middle might be because of distance.
If he's pulsing 3-4 coils the phases have to be right, otherwise the accelerating field will get out of sync.

wattsup

Here's an angle.

If you had a TPU with four coils, and you put a compass in the middle and pulse on the two leads, I have found the compas will not turn, It will lock. See A.

But if you put the TPU on its side, and place the compass in the center, it turns like crazy. See B.

So if you put the TPU back to the horizontal position, the field is not turning in a circular rotation, but from outwards to inwards rotation.
See C.

So if you have a pair of inductors in the center, these will pick up the field strength and transduce this to current. That's why he would start it with a magnet and once the TPU coils started to produce a field, these would continue to feed the inductors. Also the inductors could be on a zener diode at a set maximum to maintain a maximum production loop, or keep it from getting out of control.

Caps are used to store the recuperated energy.

Magent to inductor.
Inductor produces current.
Current is pulsed on/off 120,000 cycles into the cap. (Macedonian)
At every 12,000 cycles, the cap discharges into the TPU coils, thus refeeding the inductors.

Everything in OU works in a loop. There are rarely any OU systems that work in a linear scheme such as the ECD, which is more linear, or which has not yet discovered its looping method.

THINK LOOP.