Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Low friction gravity wheel utilizing SMOT for pulse boost

Started by Pirate88179, October 07, 2007, 01:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billmehess

The smot will not work with a gravity wheel. There is a misconception that the smot ball has a lot of force when it reaches or exits the end of the ramp. Just the opposite is true.
I understand the concept here is to have the smot setup on the wheel to in effect pull the wheel through the sticky point and then gravity would do the rest. The sticky point would simply stop the wheel, it will not pull though. If you spun the wheel hard it might pull through a couple of times due to inertia but it will eventually stop when the energy needed to get past the sticky point is greater than the inertia
that sent the wheel spinning.
Remember in a regular smot setup at a low angle when the ball does go over the end of the uchannel it goes over very slowly. It drops down and does not simply "shoot off" the end. Very very little force at that point.
Again gravity wheels simply do not work.

gaby de wilde

QuoteAgain gravity wheels simply do not work.

What are people trying to accomplish with saying this AGAIN and AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN and AGAIN AND AGAIN. I think this is a theory involving absolutes and dogma. Like an universal truth that must apply always and everywhere just because.

I mean you have any proof of it?

Without proof I can argue it works the other way around, gravity engines are so simple it's a miracle we haven't figured it out jet.

We must be occupied with something else right?  LOL
blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video

gaby de wilde

Quote from: Low-Q on October 07, 2007, 08:21:06 AM
A SMOT in a closed loop you'll find that the sum of all forces acting on the rotor is 0.

Say's who?

gaby de wilde

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 09, 2007, 08:13:12 PM
Freezer:

If this is possible, and I underline if, I believe it will be done with a combination of various devices and approaches, just as you are saying. It may not be possible but, that is what intrigued me about combining the SMOT and the gravity wheel. It may require a different approach entirely or adding yet another technology to it.  I just love the chase.  I wish I had an old pinball machine...can you imagine the great parts you could salvage from that?

Bill

I had added the Chas device and spiralling the balls inwards (should that be in the golden ratio?).

Pirate88179

Gaby:

Nice drawing!  What software did you use?  Interesting concept there.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen