Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anty gravity, Energy Output versus energy Input.

Started by Creaform, October 23, 2007, 07:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagdn03

you have correct reasoning, however what you would deturmine with the wood and water trick is how many calories of energy are contained in a block of wood, nothing more.

To date, very few people have ever created working anti grav devices.
you might look up john hutchison and professor searl, however input to the machines gets very complicated with in some cases 5 seperate high frequency driving frequencies. I have never seen reports with the detailed info you want in all my years studying these phenomenon.

Basically you walked into a room full of people and asked one of those questions we all wish we had an awnser for, but it maybe decades away.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Pirate88179

@Armagdn03:

That was a very good answer.  I was trying to think of something similar but, you said it very succinctly.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

linda933

Quote from: Creaform on October 25, 2007, 10:46:22 AM
If an anty gravity machine can life a kilo off the ground, how long can it do it on a certain sized batry?
I would hope to think that if you have created anty gravity machineso nthis website you would record the details of poower input, weight of the item. %Efficeientcy. Howmuch it can be overcloked.
Thats the information i need.
Yo ucan set wood on fire,
Wow cool, i could put that under a tank of water and make a steam engine.
Thats intoresting really?
Yes ofcourse, jsut how much heat does burning wood create?
Oh well I can boil a pot of it in 3 minuts with 4 logs burning.

Thats what I hoped this thread was gona be like lol.

I use a General Dynamics Model 677 Anti-Grav Machine which runs on twelve D cells.  When I lift 1 kilogram, the batteries seem to hold up for about 2 hours, nine minutes and 21 seconds, on average.  With DuraCells, I get an extra six minutes; with Energizer Bunny batteries, and extra 44 minutes.

Hope this helps.

Linda

shruggedatlas

Is there really anything that negates gravity?  We all work against gravity when we get out of bed in the morning, so I guess we are all anti-gravity devices.  I have never heard of anything that can neutralize gravity.  I looked up hutchison, and it seems there is some substantial dispute regarding his claims, and even he could not reproduce the effect reliably.