Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anty gravity, Energy Output versus energy Input.

Started by Creaform, October 23, 2007, 07:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creaform

Hello, I was wonding what the mathematical formula to calculate the energy output of an antygravity machine.
So I can caulculate how much energy will be required to counteract the effects of a blackhole.
Basicly I need a simple conversion of, 1wat for 1 kilo for 1 minute. type of conversion.
Also what kind of efficientcy are they running at?

I am hoping on creating a new type of energysource.
A ship that can use anty gravity to wrap around a blackhole withotu beign sucked into it, so it can pass the event horizon, An because the matter in the core is pure energy, to use anty gravity to make it release energy to fuel a ship.

This would esentially be a cast of, throw a rock in, the sheer gravity converts it to energy by crushing the atoms, and then equalise it by letting an amount of energy equal to the rock escape.
Or i could just continueally strip energy off it and use it for acceleration untill the blackhole has diminished to a point where its gravity can no longer act as a way to contain the outward explosive force.

Any help with this I can work out the size of blackhole I could contain aswell as the efficitnetcy, Its not worth doing if the anty gravity devices use up more energy than can be safely pulled fomr the blackhole.

I wil lgladly explain it in more detail if asked to do so.

Creaform

hansvonlieven

Quote from: Creaform on October 23, 2007, 07:18:06 PM
Hello, I was wonding what the mathematical formula to calculate the energy output of an antygravity machine.
So I can caulculate how much energy will be required to counteract the effects of a blackhole.

G'day Creaform and all,

No anti gravity device will ever counteract the effects of a black hole, even if it can be built. A black hole by definition "sucks" matter into itself by virtue of the enormous gravitic forces that are characteristic for this type of phenomenon. This creates a particle stream in the direction of the black hole of almost unbelievable velocity. Your imaginary spacecraft would still be bombarded by this particle stream. An anti gravity device on board would not negate that stream, nor impede it. The only way to avoid a collision would be to proceed in the direction of the black hole with the same velocity. You might as well let gravity do the job :-)

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Creaform

I have a way of compensating for the bombardment of debree. but it goes off topic.
Simply I need to know how much enegy would need to be pulled off the blackhole a little to little would in a split second cause your antygravity field pulling energy off it to colapse, the antygravity fields holding the ship in place aorund it failing due to loss of power and the ship getting sucked inside instantly.
Or to much and it causes a feedback, of infinate energy, and causes problem one, or it doesnt shut off causing the blackhole to lose its containment field of gravity, the minimum explosive size would be equivilent to our sun finding something of equal size to it made of antymatter.
the resulting explosion would make a supernova look like a firecracker.  :-\ oops.

hansvonlieven

G'day Creaform,

Why don't you build your anti gravity ship, fly to the stars and leave venturing into the proximity of black holes for a time when you understand the capabilities of your craft better.

Considering even travelling at light speed, it would take more than your life time to reach a black hole. So it is rather academic, isn't it?

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Nastrand2000

I believe that you may find a better understanding of space/time by reading Michio Kaku's books about string theory. Wormholes and blackholes are extensively covered. Also, he is one of the few theoretical physicists that can write about such subjects  in an entertaining and grasping way. I suggest "Parallel Worlds" and "HyperSpace".
Jason