Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

VRIL Counter-Rotating Fields

Started by bowser03, October 28, 2007, 08:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koen1

Ha, well I must be truly brilliant then; I created a Transdimensional Equilibrator without evben knowing it! ;)
It works like this: I took one (1) dump, which was flushed with three (3) liters of water (25), which obviously makes for a 1/3*25 = 1/75 = 0,0133333333333.
And 1,3333333333 is of course the zero vector.
Now I did not use any gold, but there was quite a lot of ferrous and carbon compounds in the dump, which needless to say helped to tap the zero vector.

It was not until the Spleen from the Beta Carotene star system channeled me this information that I realised what I had constructed.
I did not use any coils to stimulate dump energy extraction, partly because Abra Cadabra told me not to use them, and partly because I have trouble understanding the oxymoronic speech patterns they use on Gamma Globulon 3 so I have no clue what those freaks are trying to tell me. And that's only when I don't get so distracted by their third and fourth eyes and the perpendicular redundant spine protruding from their noses. Or at least I assume they're noses...

lmao!  :D ;)

Localjoe

If you guys like marco rodin and tesla ,you should all check out the thread "long distance love and a means to send it" .http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3750.0/topicseen.html. after a short read its a pleasant surprise.  Multi vectored torus......man that sounds like its da-bomb or not.
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

bowser03

[Click the star to watch this topic]       Sun-Son Disk Generator parts ordered TODAY , Actual Flying Saucer Power Plant to be built that I actually was visitied by in the Mojave Desert and went into outer space in

The Sun-Son disk generator posits spaces for energy to be create d
within magnetic holes in the disk. Electrons are born in the holes due
the the counterclockwise clockwise circulation of magnetic vortex
energy in the magnetic material and the copper.  The Copper becomes
magnetic! Amazing!  It also provides antigravity.
Go see section 3 of htttp://geocities.com/brrybowser/spacecraft.htm
for the schematic.

I just purchased and gave the orders for the copper disks today, and
purchased the magnets at a surplus store.  The magnets are old used
hard drive magnet assmeblies and I purchased 10/$5.00 x2 for 20 and
all I need is 12, = 6 for each disk.  I also purchased the 2 motors to
drive the 2 disks.

hansvonlieven

Spacecraft I have been on

1.  Jesus Christ's, which is an electrostatic Mobius Coil Ion Drive, which I gave to the Shriner's and in return they gave Osama bin Laden my plans for 9-11 and the bombing of the Navy Section of the Pentagon, since Captain Bowser was never rewarded for his creation of the Airplane, and IBM.

Not a bad opening line for a web-page Captain Bowser. So it was you that invented the Airplane and IBM. And the bastards didn't pay you. Shame on them. And your plans for 9/11 were handed to Osama bin Laden for execution because you were cheated.

What a nice fellow you are.

Hans von Lieven

When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

BEP

Quote from: Koen1 on December 14, 2007, 06:35:13 AM
I did not use any coils to stimulate dump energy extraction

Hmmm....

Now there is an idea!

With all the iron (as you mentioned) in the material for extraction, it should be a small matter to make it all work like a solenoid - BETTTER YET!  A particle accelerator. Just don't have reversed polarity ;D

Now then we would all have a very identifyable form of energy to send to each other!