Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HI MACEDONIA CD I MADE SOME LIKE TPU IS FORKING MORE THEN INPUT

Started by MACEDONIA CD, November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACEDONIA CD

WEAK UP  PEOPLE  IS NOT TIME TO SLEEP NOW 

THE TIME IS GOING  AWAY <IS AGAIN IS LOST ONE YEAR  WHIT NO ENY KIND  RESOLT  FOR  BREAKING THE  TRUE  OF THIS <<T.P.U    generator>>

sory for my    <<<caps lock   >> ;D ;D ;D ;)

AhuraMazda

@Mac,
I have just read all this thread and watched the video you posted. The sparks comming from your screw driver/TPU are not consistant with 220 V house electricity. I think you are hiding something

MACEDONIA CD

@ahura mazda

WHAT YOU SAYING  IM HIDING SOMETHING   HMMM   :o

sushimoto

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on November 03, 2007, 08:50:41 PM
OK
HOW I WHIIL START  I HAVE NO TIME TO BE IN THE FORUM BUT I LIKE TO SAY SOME THINGS
FIRST 
1  THE TPU S.M IS NOT NEED TRANSIS . OR SOME TUBES   ONLY KICK OF WIRES  THAT IS THAT 
2 EVRETHING IS YOU NEED IS TO SEE VIDEO READ SOME PDF AND LEARN SOME STUFF AND IN THE END YOU FIND THE WAY 3  SM SAY HIS TPU NEED MAGNET TO START   AND IS TRUE  PEOPLE MAKE ANTHER STEP UP  DONT LOOK BACK
I HAVE SEND SOME WRD OS SM VIDEO CLIP AND IS SAY  <<< WIRES IS IMPORTANT AND COILS IN THE OPERATIONS >>THIS IS TELL THE TRUE HOW IS POSIBLE 
ONLY WIRE AND MAG. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I KNOW WHILL SEND TO ALL VIDEO TO SEE  BUT WIT SECRET
I HAVE SEND MANY EXPLANATIONS  IN <<<<<< DAYS AND I DONT EXPLANE NOTHING   HOW YOU DON T ANDERSTEND   AND SM ISAID FIND THE WAY TO MOVE ELETRONES IN WIRE IS SIMPLE  NO ELEKTRONICS ONLY WIRE  I TEELING THE TRUE   SEE MAKE EXPERMENTS AND SEE 

THE LITLE HELP YES THE TPU MUST BE SINUS WAVE ONLY SINUS WAVE IS GET TRUE POWER  SM IS TELL SOME GOOD THINGS  TO FIND THE WAY BUT YOU ARE ATELL LOSE THE WAY YOU LOOK FOR PDF FOR VIDEO OR SOMETHING  PIC WHIT  3 MEGA PIXEL TO ZOOM WHAT IS INSAID 
LOOK  IS SO SIMPLE  IS LIKE TR .  BUT ANTHER TR . 

Hi,
sorry, but i dont want to study another thread with no result at the end.
what is your point?
Could you please resume the technical facts clearly and without talking around it?

best regards
sushimoto.
DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

MACEDONIA CD

i dont resume nothing  if you whant i whill  make  anthere FAKE VIDEO   ;)