Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THEORY on TPU energy scource

Started by sparks, November 14, 2007, 12:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog-One

I apologize S9 and Mags.

I'm happy to learn if that is still possible.

Audacity Download Link

Here's your Factor 9 Grid for reference at post 92 if that means anything.

TinselKoala

Quote from: s9Rember do not use your variac for any other purpose not even once ............. It has to be brand new !!!!!

Regards

S9   

Brand new, or just "new to you" ? What if it was tested in the factory?

Oh... look. You didn't get the effects claimed. What could be wrong? +YOU DIDN'T USE A BRAND NEW VARIAC THAT HAS NEVER BEEN USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE NOT EVEN ONCE.+   :'(

PARAV

Quote from: Dog-One on August 28, 2016, 03:05:43 AM
I apologize S9 and Mags.

Audacity Download Link

Hi Dog One,
Thanx for the Audacity Link.

Magluvin,
Thanx for hanging in there with S9. I echo all your thoughts and sentiments about this project and I will be with you guys all the way.
Like you , I am always willing to try new ideas --and if it doesn't work , well, we tried. If this works then it will be a game changer for all.
For a Variac -I have a "General Radio USA"--W5MT3 Autotransformer --0 to 140 volts @ 5A. I'll look for a 220 variac if need be.

S9,
I want to thank you for sharing this information and hanging in there too, despite all the ridicule. I will be looking forward to working with you further, on this project.

Paul

AlienGrey

Quote from: Dog-One on August 28, 2016, 03:05:43 AM
I apologize S9 and Mags.

Audacity Download Link

Number 9 is the 9th house in the astrological solar system it's said to represent the 'god of light', also note all the numbers in your download add up to 9 Sagittarius and are said to be very powerful re Marko Rodine.