Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Easier to build and understand than Marks' TPU

Started by sparks, December 20, 2007, 11:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

QuoteI believe as electrons, in the copper of the collector winding, leave their atomic orbitals and join the crowd running around the tpu, they leave behind an atomic structure with a net positive charge.Ã,  In other words the copper in the collector winding becomes ionized.Ã,  This positive charge I believe is due to the gravity of the neucleus.

Stop dreaming man and make a resolution for 2008 to take a freaking class in electrodyanamic physics.Ã,  :D LOL

sparks, on your website you have the toroidal power unit illustration,Ã,  what do you base that on?Ã,  did you read what SM had to say about his device?Ã,  It's in the Master of Magnetic thread at top.Ã,  You will find he has a different explanation more along the line of "different frequencies combine" to produce a "huge kick" and he talk's about collector and control coils, I don't see any control coils in your illustration.

EM

sparks

@EM

I can say for sure that the electrons in the windings under the influence of the kicker coils are moving.  They are going so fast that their inertia can be felt in the tpu.
SM makes a point of referring to the gyroscopic effect of the tpu.  This current is not your typical electron jump from atom to atom.  The tpu doesn't manufacture electrons either.  So where did they come from.  I would guess the copper of the winding.  What's that leave you. Positively charged atomic neuclei.  The whole winding becomes a positively charged collector cylinder. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

EMdevices

Hi sparks,  don't take my messages to seriously it's New Years  :)

but..

gyroscopic effect is due to VIBRATION

Collector wire does not charge up with a net charge , if that's what your trying to say.

SM uses the concepts of magnetic induction in the videos.   It's not some sort of electrostatic charging up of the collector, like some Van D'Graff generator, which is what I think you're trying to say, but I might be wrong.

EM

Freezer

Quote from: Earl on December 21, 2007, 04:38:45 PM
It has nothing to do with file size and download speed; JPG introduces noise into
a graphics image, which is not seen in photos, but messes up technical drawings.
The poor image quality leaps right off the screen.

It is also of matter of doing things correctly and incorrectly.  There is no more time or effort needed to save in GIF, so why not do it correctly?

Earl
Quote from: acerzw on December 21, 2007, 01:50:23 PM
@Earl

With an image that small it really doesn't make a difference unless you are downloading at 1 bit a second...
A

jpg, and gif are both compression formats.  Gif will have better results on images with low amount of colors and gradations, so it would be good for schematics as you suggest.  Jpg will be better for high color, gradation images, like photographs.  Jpg can be totally adjusted in photoshop and be lossless, such as a tif.

TheOne

You can also use PNG format, this format is the best of all, compress all images format without removing quality, but the file size are a little bigger then JPG but without any lost in quality.

Quote from: Freezer on December 31, 2007, 09:06:58 PM
Quote from: Earl on December 21, 2007, 04:38:45 PM
It has nothing to do with file size and download speed; JPG introduces noise into
a graphics image, which is not seen in photos, but messes up technical drawings.
The poor image quality leaps right off the screen.

It is also of matter of doing things correctly and incorrectly.  There is no more time or effort needed to save in GIF, so why not do it correctly?

Earl
Quote from: acerzw on December 21, 2007, 01:50:23 PM
@Earl

With an image that small it really doesn't make a difference unless you are downloading at 1 bit a second...
A

jpg, and gif are both compression formats.  Gif will have better results on images with low amount of colors and gradations, so it would be good for schematics as you suggest.  Jpg will be better for high color, gradation images, like photographs.  Jpg can be totally adjusted in photoshop and be lossless, such as a tif.