Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localjoe

@Erfinder

After reading The patent a few times.. letter H is a "synchronous rotary spark gap" on the same axel as the motor in the primary circuit. So when the motor's current in the primary controller circuit is interrupted, the flyback is dumped through the brushes into the into the capacitor "L" which charges until the brushes g and k make contact with the rotary disk discharging that capacitor into the Primary "Coil&Cap"/LC after the rotary gap.  Pretty cool how They designed circuit controllers in those days. The part i find most interesting is how artistically he solved the switching. The wheel and its many uses.  It also clearly states that a motor and or incandescent light bulb can be hooked up on the secondary and driven at little cost. So now i see your point this potential motor on the secondary coil Probably has a mechanical power output much larger than "unity" or its given electrical input so in essence erfinder has shown us a motor that can mechanically put out much more horse power than put in electrically.   

The patent right after this one helped make this become more clear to me.. This one the ozone patent  has a SET output determined by the physical components and the input dc voltage. Pat 568,178 (Good Call IS.. you were  right" . The Circuit of high self induction in the motor can be modified with a thrid coil that is a hollow  chocking coil and an iron rod in it that can be moved in or out to change the inductance in the primary controlling circuit ... I seem remember a reference to a electric car and a few iron rods moved in and out of a box .. I wonder.  Anyways great thread guys. 
                                                                                                                                               Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

Ren

Ok Thanks Erfinder.

I find your methods of learning/teaching to be refreshing in a world where most just want it to work and dont really care too much how it works. While it can be frustrating (learning often is) it does instill a sense of achievement (not to mention valuable lessons learned) if we struggle ourselves to find the answers. I understand what you are saying about the monopole and how it can be misleading etc...

So essentially in this design there should be one transformer to amplify/capture our useable currents then these currents should be discharged through another separate transformer?  A load connected directly to the secondaries capacitor is not ideal in other words?

wattsup

When the capacitor L discharges it also re-charges the source thus making the system very energy efficient.

The craziest thing about the Ozone patent, for me anyway, is I still do not know for 100% certainty which of Terminals A or B is the positive and negative. The only clue is the fan on the motor that should push the air through the ozone spark channel. But there again the rotation of the motor will depend on how the fan blades are actually oriented. The way I see it, it should work either way and at worst, you would have to change the fan blades orientation. In my current EC design, I am basing it on the Tesla patent with Terminal A being positive.

"You can save yourself some time and trouble in this regard if you just wind the secondary bifilar.  When the self-induction is canceled, then you can begin thinking up a use for your big capacitor."

I am a bit confused. Is this referring to the choke coil or the secondary of the transformer? Also, either choke or transformer, if the coil has two secondaries in series, would this be "close" to bifilar?

"The capacitor connected to the secondary is not just any old capacitor, it is selected specifically for its ability to cancel the self-induction of the secondary.  With self-induction out of the way the only opposition to current flow is ohmic resistance!  This capacitor is charged and discharged abruptly into the primary of a second transformer, the load is connected to this transformers secondary."

Would this second transformer also act as a voltage regulator?
Ooooooooooooooooo. More fun!

Localjoe

@Erfinder

"The circuit including. the motor is of rela-, 90
tively high self-induction, and this property
is imparted to it by the coils of the motor, or,
when these are not sufficient, by the addition
of suitable choking - coils, so that at each
break of the motor-circuit a current of high 95
electromotive force will be developed for
charging the condenser
, which may therefore
be small and inexpensive"

So the cap gets charged on the off cycle of the motor?  I took it as meaning that a spark from a long choking coil or motor was given a pathway through the  primary working circuit when the brushes g k were not a pathway in the controlling circuit At that moment. So the working circuit accepts the charge of high electromotive force when the motor breaks connection,   and it discharges when the motor makes connection. This reminds me Of the procedure to discharge a coil gun very rapidly. cool beans and thanks for straiting me out on the discharge path. I always see incandescents hooked up in his patents off of secondary and he always mentions motors can be placed there .. Quick question, is a resistive load needed in the secondary circuit before the motor(an inductive load)  to serve a purpose or have you taken it as either or.?
                                                                         Thanks
                                                                                       Joe

Ps Heres a link for the patent i converted it to SEARCHABLE pdf so folks can use the find option or the select tool to copy and paste text. all that is needed is adobe reader enjoy 
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

Ren

[quote author=Erfinder link=topic=3972.msg79819#msg79819 date=1204385404
This is food for thought.  A direct reference to the secondary.  We are using prefabricated transformers, we therefore must use a capacitor for the purpose of canceling the self-induction.  If you were in the position to wind your own secondary, bifilar would be the way to go.  Before you ask why please refer to the patent Tesla was granted for this particular type of coil. [/quote]

So by winding a bifilar secondary we are able to cancel self induction without a capacitor?