Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagdn03

Quote from: Localjoe on March 15, 2008, 05:18:18 PM
@armagdn03

Yes yes i know that raising the voltage wont affect the freq of the lc in the working circuit. Directly...  :)

But

Some motors run much faster at 50 volts than say 12.

Now  in pat 568177  if you raise your initial dc voltage not only are are we tightening the string in both the timing and working primary circuits but we are also making the motor spin faster. This Will effect the freq of the working circuit directly because the motor is spinning the disk which preforms the make and breaks faster, hence increase in freq/plucking of the string(process of cap discharging into circuit of low self induction/primary coil) .Also raising the freq of the working circuit could be acomplished by makings more cuts in the pie so to say the disk and the insulating sections.

Without the motor spinning the rotary gap -the relay way some are doing here can only be adjusted by the value of the cap and the inductance of the primary coil

Thanks for your input

Joe

Motors spin faster at higher voltage, because current is induced by the electromotive force (voltage) hence raising the voltage raises the current flow through the motor, according to our power equation, Power = Current x voltage, an increase yields more wattage through the windings. an increase in either electromotive force or current will do this. (an increase in current without an increase in voltage is possible through a lowering of the resistance of the wire used)

Your analogy is good, but you applied the logic to the wrong part of the circuit. your string is your LC primary and cap, it is being plucked by the high inductance via circuit controller, if you spin the motor faster, you are essentially plucking your string with your finger faster, you are not tightening the string.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Localjoe

@armagdn03
I see what you  saying now "your string is your LC primary and cap" I was considering my string just L2 or the primary coil. 

Also-
"it is being plucked by the high inductance via circuit controller, if you spin the motor faster, you are essentially plucking your string with your finger faster, you are not tightening the string."

The reason i said to raise the voltage was because it would increase the speed of the motor as well as tighten the strings on the circuit its attached to already.  I figured hey two birds one stone.

Id say there are two discharge paths for current in this circuit that flip floped back and forth.

I see the way your saying now thats the charge cycle and the current goes through the motor coils into L2   and charges the cap.

Yet when the cap discharges, the current goes from the cap - back down L2 .   I don't know if this is right or wrong but it was the best sense i could make of it.
                                                                                                                        Joe

GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

allcanadian

@localjoe
We should also remember that if you use an AC motor for L1 with a commutator disk that this device is self-regulating. As speed increases duty cycle or on time is lowered(speed decreases)---- as speed decreases the on time per segment is increased(speed increases). So L1 will always find its own optimum speed(frequency) depending on the current flow through it, the current flow depends on the load.We could say this circuit will vary its own frequency to match any load attached to it thus always operates at maximum efficiency.If we examine current AC systems we see loading or phase lead/lag will always load the generator which is fighting to correct this phase imbalance because it always operates at a fixed frequency. As well current AC variable frequency drives (VFD's) do not phase match which is just plain silly. I think it is just as important to understand how terribly inefficient our conventional electrical systems are in order to understand what needs to be done to correct them. How exactly does an AC motor load an AC generator? If you can answer this question then you can understand how tesla rectified this situation of loading the "generator" or the source and have the source add energy intermitently to a system which is in resonant oscillation with a load.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

quantum1024

I think this might work... any suggestions?
I'm still stuck in the timing of this thing, i'm not sure at what the degree settings everything is supposed to be at.

armagdn03

the problem with what you have, is that your duty cycle is going to be a bit off, if you have an un-even ammount of copper space to non copper space, than the on cycle will be shorter than the off cycle, you want them to be rougly equal.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.