Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allcanadian

@localjoe
QuoteThat will effect the rate at which the cap dumps through L2 the Primary (low inductance few turn) in the working circuit and then through L1(high inductance) the motor coils.  I strongly feel a second coil should be added between the exit of the motor coil and the rotary gap disk to vary the inductance of the motor. This is shown in pat 568,178 .
Yes I agree, if you follow teslas patents he is making improvements on 568177. I use a 12v/120v transformer with the sides cut off to form an inductor (choke), then the sides can be moved to and from the inductor with brass screws to vary inductance quite accurately. I also use an AC commutated motor for L1 from a shop vac, it is rated at 12amps @ 120v. We should remember these AC commutated motors amp rating is based on the motor coils resistance, more resistance equals lower amp draw, so I wanted a high amp/low resistance motor which has its power varied through impulse duration/frequency not resistance---- resistance is bad.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

Localjoe

@AC
good web link here for folks http://www.tpub.com/neets/book9/34a.htm
Just some basic ee stuff page 2 has a section on resonance and the curves showing the intersecting points of the inductive reactance and the capacitive reactance... There opposites yet when balance is achieved so is resonance. 8)
                                                                                             Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

quantum1024

I see two sets of motor contacts, b-b and H-H. which is for the motor and what is the other set for? Does anyone have estimated values for the capacitors and inductors? time to experiment...

quantum1024

and an extra set in the front for switching too ..

For simplicity, can I use a standard small dc motor with an extended insulated shaft and on this shaft put the necessary contacts on it and on the shaft.

Localjoe

@quantum1024

I just posted that as refrence for folks so they could see the progression from 568177-->588178-->568179Ã,  helps when there in order and you can see the additions to the circuit.

I think you may want to look at exactly what is happening with the disk(rotary attachment with segmetnd pie insulation)in patent 568177. This has to be EXACT!!!Ã,   EG 0 and 180, 270 and 90Ã,  conductive strips have to be split into equal quadrants,Ã,  to start two conductive strips and two insulating sections will make for 2 on off cycles per rotation of the disk.

Here are the two things i see happening

1) The brushesÃ,  G on the left and K on the right complete the "Working primary circuit" every time the two brushes hit a "Conductive Strip on the disk".Ã, 

--This dumps the cap through the primary (L2) while at the same time short circuiting the motor. This "break" for the motor while the cap is dumping is what allows the current of high electromotive force is devolped for charging the capicator.

2) Now the disk at the top has brushes G and K on the "Insulating sections" not shorted and the current of high electromotive force waiting in the motor coils can be discharged and accepted by the capacitor in the Working circuit.

GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..