Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@Maximumgravity1

Sorry I did not recognize you and called you Maximum. I remember we had PM'd several times regarding your big Cook Coil. So I gather you managed to work out the problem of a short in the coils.  I was also thinking of using my AluCookCoil (since the Primary could be removed easilly leaving only a nice secondary coil for a choke) with this set-up but was mostly afraid that the wire would be too fine. What the heck. I'll try it.

Nice drawings.

I think the coil of your relay should be first, because as you are showing, if your Cook Coil discharges, it will go the the relay coil.
You might want to try the circuit diagram shown here;
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3972.msg77661.html#msg77661

Also, get yourself a DPDT relay. Actually two if you want to continue on with the EC as this is what had been prescribed. You will also require a diode.

Lastly, your transformer with only one primary wire seems, well the only word I have is "weird". I don't know if it will be able to transfer as well as a standard transformer coil, but hey, live and learn.

quantum1024

Egor, throw the third switchââ,¬Â¦ Itââ,¬â,,¢s Alive, Alive!

The controller turns on with a nice dc motor hum, and then the circuit kicks in and orange/yellow sparks start shooting everywhere. Very neat and cool to look at in a dark room. just ran a couple of single tests rapidly and everything checks out A.ok. I believe I've have solved the brush problem, now i can install any type of brush and adjust angles. I really enjoyed this fast build. now i can start testing Tesla circuits they way they where designed. I hope others follow and build it and better versions, it's more versatile and more dependable then using relays, and more fun watching it.

P.S. those are wire clips holding copper solder wick! and, 14 gauge copper house wire.

Have Fun!!!

M@rcel

Having a reputation of being off-topic, I'll try again:  ;)

This picture was uploaded to the EVGRAY yahoo group today. It seems to fit in with the work being done here.

allcanadian

@marcel
I would make a small change to your circuit, in the red circle the diode has been replaced with a capacitor. The diode in the circuit you posted would basically kill any resonant rise effect, in teslas circuit we use the inertia of a large self-inductance to set a series circuit including the source battery in oscillation. Notice that when the capacitor in the red circle is charged/discharged it is in series with the source battery, this is the series circuit in oscillation.The relay circuits would basically "kick" the series circuit to maintain the series oscilations. As well in the relay circuits there are no components to recover the electrical inertia effects of either the relay coils nor the primary coils. Personally I prefer inductors or choking coils over transformers, I think they are much more efficient.
Nice circuit though :)
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

M@rcel

Quote from: allcanadian on March 18, 2008, 11:49:23 AM
@marcel
I would make a small change to your circuit, in the red circle the diode has been replaced with a capacitor. The diode in the circuit you posted would basically kill any resonant rise effect, in teslas circuit we use the inertia of a large self-inductance to set a series circuit including the source battery in oscillation. Notice that when the capacitor in the red circle is charged/discharged it is in series with the source battery, this is the series circuit in oscillation.The relay circuits would basically "kick" the series circuit to maintain the series oscilations. As well in the relay circuits there are no components to recover the electrical inertia effects of either the relay coils nor the primary coils. Personally I prefer inductors or choking coils over transformers, I think they are much more efficient.
Nice circuit though :)
Just to keep things straight, the picture was uploaded to the EVGRAY group by goodreau1. It's not mine.