Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allcanadian

@grumpy
nice post as usual :)
QuoteIn Tesla's mechanical circuits you can have AC, DC, and impulse currents all operating in the same conductor!!!
It is hard to argue with this statement because all of this happens in teslas patent 568177, I have built teslas patent and measured all of these currents in action in a single length of conductor.
Some of you may have realized that when erfinder said---
QuoteWho ever says Tesla abandoned alternating currents is IGNORANT!!!
, he was probably refering to myself as I made this statement in an earlier post to localjoe. I know I should have clarified this statement, what I meant was that I think tesla did abondon low frequency (60Hz) AC because of the limitations of low frequency currents. I have based this belief on measured results from machines I have built and tested and the fact that tesla was producing new patents that utilized his "method of conversion"and HF/HV rather than his conventional low frequency AC machines.
I think many of you here are getting very close to understanding how this circuit works, everyone including myself are learning new things every day. I think we should stay focused and stay on topic if we are going to keep moving forward.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

armagdn03

Been on vecation for a few days, cought some rays, some green beer, all in all a good time! I see people have been buisy, and a bit of progress has been made also! I also see some nice circuits that are brilliant in and of themselves, but what I havent seen is a working model (thoretically speeking) of the circuit on which the thread is based!

I would be most impressed if someone would stand on a limb, and walk through the basic opperation of the circuit in more than one cycle, point out where the different features can be found (types of current, "BEMF" oscillatory frequencies with respect to other parts, etc.......).

I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Maximumgravity1

I'll stand on the limb....

Below is a modified version of my circuit that appears to be working properly.  I would link to the videos, but You Tube has been updating all night, and I can't upload.

Anyway, my theory:

The "choke coils" in my diagram are my Cooks Coils primaries (small wires) and coupled with the coil in the relay provide my areas of high self-inductance.  I believe if I ran my source voltage through my Cook Coil "secondaries" I would have enough "self inductance" in the primaries to destroy every component in my circuit, and melt some stuff....

The circuit is basically 12v DC through the entire circuit (initially).  Once the current makes its way around to the "NC" side of the relay, it has charged both sides of the 47uf cap with full 12v load, full potential of all the self-inductance coils.

As soon as the relay powers on, and the switch moves to "NO" the circuit breaks, and causes a "pulse / kick" from the BEMF to flow through the entire circuit and radiate out through the "0-Turn primary" (and the Cook coils, and the battery).  Since both sides of the cap are connected through the "0-Turn primary", it allows the cap to discharge in an oscillatory manner - as discharging caps will do.  This oscillation too is discharged through all parts of the circuit.  Since we have an area of high self-inductance, and the BEMF is now the dominate force in the circuit, it causes the coils to allow the "resistive force" to flow into the circuit, since EMF is not dominating.  This too flows through the entire circuit, including the cap and "0-Turn primary".  At the speed at which all of this is happening is almost simultaneous, I believe the cap and "0-Turn primary" are receiving a "charge" - which we perceive as the BEMF "kick".  This too probably causes another oscillating discharge of the cap.

Since the "0-turn primary" is the main reason for our entire circuit, it is continually receiving an onslaught of charges to inductively pass through to the secondary.  Although it has little to no "self-induction" it is receiving a continual barrage of varying currents.  From 12V source, to BEMF radiant kicks, to oscillating discharges of the cap.  Now as all these currents are induced into the 24-Turn secondary, it too is undergoing it's own cycles of charges and discharges due to the 4700uf caps in the working circuit.  Even in the original patent, the discharging plates will act like an air-core cap.  This will cause the working circuit to experience it's own oscillations, BEMF kicks, and oscillatory discharges, completely separate from the inductive circuit and main voltage.  On top of all of this, the inductive nature of the transformer (M / N in the patent) is raising the potential in the working circuit with every form of induction.

About this time the relay causes the "NC" switch to re-close, and the cycle begins again.  In my real-world circuit, the relay squeals - akin to a vibration, there are no clicks - it oscillates WAAAAY to fast.  Only through heavier resistance can I slow the squeals and vibrations to clicks  The speed at which the source voltage is pulsing through the circuit is unmeasurable.  Likewise, the current in the working circuit across the 4700uf caps is indeterminable weather it is in the process of charging or discharging.  It is just continual electrical flow. 

So, once the circuit is running, at any given point in the circuit, at any given time, the circuit is AC, DC and pulsed, from source, BEMF and inductance.  Interestingly my meter will read with only on lead attached as two leads across the working circuit will discharge it.

Anyway, it is late, and I may not have explained it very clearly, and I may be wrong, but that is how I see it at present.  Also, as a side note, when I say "current" or "voltage" I don't mean necessarily amps or volts int he "traditional" sense - I mean basically electrical flow.

EDIT:  I forgot to add, this is more akin to 568,176 then 568,177, but the principles are basically the same - including my "0-Turn primary".

armagdn03

Thanks for putting yourself out there, hopefully more will follow suit, and a conversation will ensue.

One suggestion, draw out the basic operation of the patent, then recheck your setup, I think you will notice something amiss.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Maximumgravity1

@armagdn03

Will do.  One thing that has bothered me is not getting a difference of potential across the cap.  I am not getting measurable results with the circuit below, but I do feel it is more inline with the 568177 patent.  Maybe therein will lie my answers....

EDIT:  Let me try that circuit again - I am a little more awake now and realize that wasn't the correct one.  This one is not much better, as I am still not getting measurable results, but I feel this one is a close approximation of 568177.  I still may be missing something, but...well...that wouldn't be a first...