Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M@rcel

Quote from: armagdn03 on March 21, 2008, 04:37:47 PM
Quote from: allcanadian on March 21, 2008, 12:39:38 PM
@marcel
Charge both sides of a capacitor equally with the same potential at the same time, then disconnect one side of the cap and discharge it to ground, you now have one plate of the cap charged and one discharged  (a potential difference). Connect the "charged" cap back in a circuit and discharge it to perform work. If BOTH plates of the capacitor are charged together it is One plate of a capacitor, there is no current flow persay, we are talking about Electrostatic induction.

An interesting idea, but unfortunately in the world of physics it does not work like this. both sides of a capacitor are trying to neutralize with one another, if you were to connect one side to ground, it would not discharge into it, rather it would stay the same. Try it for yourself, think about the physics of a capacitor, and why this would be so.

Your line of thought in this area is flawed, what you are inducing in other objects through electrostatic induction is a polarity, that once brought out of the field will neutralize itself.
When both plates are charged with the same charge and the terminals are both disconnected, the charge has no way to go (if we ignore leakage). So no neutralization is possible. Connecting one terminal to ground would make that plate and ground equalize (in practice the plate would level it's charge with ground). When we disconnect this terminal from ground again, we have two differently charged plates.

Where is the flaw?

Why would we first want to discharge half of the charge (one plate) to ground? Why not use it by putting the load between the plate and earth?

quantum1024

@allcanadian
charging a body was never the problem--- producing a way to discharge it to perform work was.Now you know what the secondaries are for.

This is exactly what i was going to say a week ago, and couldn't get it down into words.
So if i read correctly, i can take my now impulse currents coming from a cap and discharge point and drive a coil which then drives the load. yea, but this is classic Tesla, am i missing something? help.

edit: I tried this in every fashion, nope, can't really run my load very well. even under resonance. no go.

wattsup

@AC

I'm still confused. Even with a secondary, if the cap is shorted and connected to the two wires of the secondary, isn't this like having all four wires connected together.

See diagram below. I would really like to understand this.

innovation_station

Quote from: Localjoe on March 21, 2008, 12:10:07 PM
Quote from: innovation_station on March 21, 2008, 11:07:20 AM
Quote from: Grumpy on March 20, 2008, 02:07:07 PM
OK.  I agree.

Do you care to talk about these opposites?

hi grumpy

i do have something to make you think about that pattend

what is G? in the pattend

hummm

kinda looks important.....  in fact i think i have seen that symble .....    many places  no? 

ist

Id have to say the motor is pretty important seeing its obviouslly the timing mechanism/and used in his circuits as a source of high inductance.as well the motor  windings are hooked to the primary transmitting coil.

well this needs much talk .... as i can see

also in that pattend i have another question where is the VACUME TUBE?!?!?!?!

IST
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

armagdn03

Quote from: M@rcel on March 21, 2008, 05:45:00 PM
Quote from: armagdn03 on March 21, 2008, 04:37:47 PM
Quote from: allcanadian on March 21, 2008, 12:39:38 PM
@marcel
Charge both sides of a capacitor equally with the same potential at the same time, then disconnect one side of the cap and discharge it to ground, you now have one plate of the cap charged and one discharged  (a potential difference). Connect the "charged" cap back in a circuit and discharge it to perform work. If BOTH plates of the capacitor are charged together it is One plate of a capacitor, there is no current flow persay, we are talking about Electrostatic induction.

An interesting idea, but unfortunately in the world of physics it does not work like this. both sides of a capacitor are trying to neutralize with one another, if you were to connect one side to ground, it would not discharge into it, rather it would stay the same. Try it for yourself, think about the physics of a capacitor, and why this would be so.

Your line of thought in this area is flawed, what you are inducing in other objects through electrostatic induction is a polarity, that once brought out of the field will neutralize itself.
When both plates are charged with the same charge and the terminals are both disconnected, the charge has no way to go (if we ignore leakage). So no neutralization is possible. Connecting one terminal to ground would make that plate and ground equalize (in practice the plate would level it's charge with ground). When we disconnect this terminal from ground again, we have two differently charged plates.

Where is the flaw?

Why would we first want to discharge half of the charge (one plate) to ground? Why not use it by putting the load between the plate and earth?

you started out with two  charged plates, and you end with two charged plates.............this is not hard. have you measured the potential difference before and after?
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.