Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@AC

Thanks for the mod. I will try it when I get home. Can't wait.

@am1ll3r

That has been the proverbial question I have had to struggle with even today as it was not really made clear. I think to answer this in either way, someone really has to go out on the limb, so to speak.

Technically, it is supposed to be the negative out and positive in, but when you look at most circuit diagrams, it is in reverse. Don't know why, but it is. I would be curious to know also what Erfinder and AC would say about this and others.

Just to let you know, Erfinder had already confirmed to me in this thread that the positive on the ozone patent is Terminal A which is the positive in the circuit.

I alwasy think back to the lines regarding positive attracts positive, etc., but Erfinder asked me to remove it because it was not time to talk about this then. But when you think in terms of current flow, this may confirm that the current leaves the battery from the negative and returns via the positive. negative repells, positive attracts, etc. I'll leave it at that.

Maximumgravity1

Tesla may not have specified, because it may not matter.

am1ll3r

BTW
@allcanadian
Thank You for your explanation the other day:)

I think I have a good idea whats going on here ... well at least what suppose to go on. My circuit is set up exactly like the ozone patent with the addition of a choke. With my limited  parts I have I have built a test set up and what I am seeing is on the working side ( the secondary I tried several caps to cancel the self induction of it and the best one working for me is a HV cap from a microwave 2300W VAC 1.14mF) While I have the circuit running I can charge this cap up to about 400V almost instantly. It will run a relay no problem AC or DC. I next tried running some Christmas lights and then just ended up using one for testing. I found varying the timing (adjusting my break points on my circuit controller I get various results with the light. I would say my set is a hodgepodge of parts that at best are good for a learning whats going on here. I don't think I can get good results until I get the exact parts that are specific for a determined load.

Has anyone built a biflar coil like (COIL FOR ELECTRO-MAGNETS) and tested with this setup. If so how did you make the coil...I was trying to wind one but it turned into a mess. Do they have to be pancake style or can you get the came results (no self induction) by winding them in another fashion?

I think it would be cool as a test bed to run a kids electric scooter on this technology ;D but is it our goal here to use this technology to run our current AC and DC devices or is a stepping stone to new kinds of motors etc...? I would love to think we can build something with everyday accessible  parts and have real world usage.

I know I still have allot to learn but I have a feeling that this will work and others will soon start see it. Thanks so far to everyone for opening my eyes up to this and I hope we can collectively replicate this technology and make working devices.

here is a rather crappy video of my one Christmas light  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7ZIksjG7M0

barbosi

Quote from: am1ll3r on March 31, 2008, 12:40:26 PM
@anyone
Can you tell me what way initial current from the battery flows? positive to negative or negative to positive...

I believe Ed Leedskalnin had the answer and made a demonstration too.
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be peace.

popolibero

Hi Erfinder,

as I understand it the secondary wound bifilar has to be driven at its resonant freq to do its magic acting as a cap. Do you think a normal secondary could drive a separate bifilar coil? I mean like the magnifier setup where the transformer feeds a third resonator (in this case bifilar) with only one wire. Maybe that way many bifilars in series could then be tapped.

regards,
Mario