Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

hi guys im still around

i know what the problem is with this thing....

there is just too many ways it can work

i like the ed talk this will take us miles....

i have built many more awsome motors .... and i will show them but not till some more people get on the same page

keep in mind i have not ran them yet  8)

1 more thing to keep in mind is if it is a motor it is also a generator  ;) so i got some 6" and 5"  cores made of water pipe to play around with

i choose to use a iron or steel core material so that my magnetic feild is inside not out side the coil as it is with  copper so i was gonna use a mot tesla ozone circuit to drive the motor  i actually got 40 cores 20 5" and 20 6" to expairment with

ist

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

wattsup

@IS

You are so right about so many ways to make this work. lol

@ACs circuit correction on my AC Trial #1 circuit diagram works perfectly well also, and without using the second terminals of the DPDT relay. I actually got a 600 volts shock by holding my diode. lol OUCH my arm hurts. lol

I have also noticed with my scope connected at two locations on the circuit side that as the working capacitor increases in charge, the voltage in the circuit side increases as well. As if the circuit side is being pushed back or being compressed more and more to overcome the voltage rise on the working side. 

I am still not at the second relay stage although I have managed with some of the caps to get the second relay to work but it works simultaneously to the first. Trying to work out the second relay to pulse once at let's every 10 main relay pulses will require some further thinking if using just the components permitted in the EC. I can always cheat and use a second diode (zenor diode) on the working circuit that would open at let's say 12 or 15 volts to pulse the relay, etc. I'll try it anyways.

There is a link I put in @GKs thread that I will also put here just to not lose it.

You can read the whole page but in general here is some nice information that everyone should look at. Look at the schematic diagram. http://www.thewebfairy.com/missilegate/rfz/swaz/chapter13.htm#e

The whole doc starts here;
http://www.thewebfairy.com/missilegate/rfz/swaz/

There is a nice write up on Viktor Schauberger: Rotational Physics and Extreme Temperature Gradients and so much more on this site that it would take hours and  hours to read. It is in the Nazi Germany time and discusses the many many research projects that were done and how many of the scientists then went to the USA to further it. VS was also forced to work for the Nazis and also thereafter for the USA. Crazy stuff. Both sides were searching for ZPE very actively.

armagdn03

Quote from: innovation_station on April 05, 2008, 10:05:24 AM
hi guys im still around

i know what the problem is with this thing....

there is just too many ways it can work

i like the ed talk this will take us miles....

i have built many more awsome motors .... and i will show them but not till some more people get on the same page

keep in mind i have not ran them yet  8)

1 more thing to keep in mind is if it is a motor it is also a generator  ;) so i got some 6" and 5"  cores made of water pipe to play around with

i choose to use a iron or steel core material so that my magnetic feild is inside not out side the coil as it is with  copper so i was gonna use a mot tesla ozone circuit to drive the motor  i actually got 40 cores 20 5" and 20 6" to expairment with

ist

Sorry, im gonna have to disagree here, there is only one way this circuit can work, it can work the first time you make it if you think it through, the relationships have been stated, resonance was stated, now someone just has to do the leg work and link it all together, and its easier to figure out first then build........
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Ren

Yes, I think there is only one way this can work. And it is determined by the coils and their mutual relationship as much as it is determined by configuration. I think the switching side of it is actually supposed to be quite simple.....the frequency just needs to be right.

innovation_station

@ armma

i guess it all depends on how you read the pattends eh?   if you take them as they are presented then it may infact only work 1 way .....
but if you read between the lines things become clear  ;)

just like O U you got to read between the bs

ist

i really have no desire to make a working unit my turbines are  my dreams ....   perhaps i will call my latest additions to the coil family my electric turbines ;)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!