Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@clone477

Are you talking about the rotary switch on the Ozone Patent or are you referring to another patent and if so, which one.

sparks

Tesla used a motorized spark gap just like the old points set on a car.  You are quite right that once you see the light and corona discharge it's too late.
Plazma formation in the spark gap has to be controlled for as soon as it bridges the gap the current flow from the scource will result in emwave energy conversion directly from the scource.  If the electron cloud stays within the influence of the neucleus an energy void is created between the neucleus and electron field.
It's cold in there and re travels toward this void.  The abrupt cessation of the voltage results in the energy that is heading for this field to smackup against a wall of atomic energy.  This vibration of space results in emwave propogation powered by the ambient instead of the scource.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

clone477

wattsup, Its been in front of our eyes the whole time in these 8 patents

These are all labeled under electric circuit controller.  THIS IS HOW THE CONTROLLER MUST BE BUILT, or we wont see the full benifit of the ozone patent, AND  WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE HIGH NUMBER OF MAKE AND BREAK POINTS PER SECOND.

Im aware of the rotary spark gap that is usually used, but I dont think this applies to the ozone patent.  I remember reading an interview and Tesla said a spark gap is a different device than he controllers.  Im alittle dissapointed now because I see that it will not be easy to build the controller the way Tesla says works best.  Im open to some feedback.  Fern

allcanadian

@clone477
It is not the controller that stops the arcing of the contacts, it is the timing at which the contacts open and close. Like pushing a swing at the right time needs little effort, if the the timing is correct there will be no sparks.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

armagdn03

F the controller,

blinded you are (to be read in Yoda voice)

This is nutz, i don't even know why I bother posting at all anymore (probably wont), if you read over the posts of the people in the know you will know where to go, who did they read to know what they know? Why do you think ol Erf has dropped of the face of the planet (as far as this place is concerned) because this is wack, nobody makes any progress even tho they were given almost step by step instructions. Even IF someone were to pull this thing off, all you would have is a fancy tesla coil, this was just step one, and nobody has even gotten that far.

Peace out people,
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.