Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

I believe Tesla abandoned his motorized spark gaps upon the perfection of Deforest's vacuum tube.  The vacuum tube's capacitance coupling with the ambient energy fields alot cleaner and precise which must have delited Tesla.
When the electron field is stretched  the space between the proton and electron cloud is voided of charge carriers.  In a vacuum tube this seperation can be maximized because there isn't much matter for the electron field to run into.  Electron cloud seperation now able to be measured in millimeters without ionization occuring.  Space between the electron cloud and the neucleus is now really messed with.   This space is way down on the Kelvin scale.  A cavitation of the spacetime continuom ?  Then a pulse hits the grid.  This cavity collapses under the force of both the ambient wave energy and the pulse supplied energy.  Talk about stopping the current fast.  We're talking fractions of a nanosecond.  This produces a highly disruptive electromagnetic shock wave.  Which leads us to the position of the "disruptor" in relationship to the observer coils or capacitors.   Tesla just didn't put his disruptor any old place and wire her in.  He made sure he optimized the distribution of his shockwaves into his mass fields.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

wattsup

Well great, I just received my first DC pulse generator that I purchased from ebay. It is a maximum 5vdc unit that can go up to 10mHz. I wanted this one to pulse small coils without having to deal with all the circuitry stuff. My second generator is due in a few days. I purchased it as "lights up but non-working" for 50 bucks. Once fixed, it can pulse up to 200 watts at up to 50mHz. I will get it fixed by my local EE guy. I already have the schematics and he says it is no problem for him to fix. I am in the process of buying a third one.

I figure instead of using a mosfets driven by my frequency generators with a dc power supply on the source, why not just use a pulse generator with all the proper controls. Now to see how long they will last. This will let me experiment with so many variations, quicker. Should have done this a year ago. lol

armagdn03

DONT use mosfets with powered by sig gen to mess with LC circuits, you will blow your sig gen at resonance. Your second generator sounds like a gem, you will enjoy that.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Ren

so a PWM circuit driving a mosfet is no good for this purpose?

amigo

I have read all the pages of this thread and been following it since. At first I thought I'd like to actively participate but I've noticed that some people really have "a problem". As a result of that I chose to write the following to those with "a problem":

Are you looking for a public acknowledgment that you *know* something because you will not get one until everyone had verified your claims of knowing by also knowing themselves. Tossing around puzzles, cryptic words, sentences and free energy folklore to spice up what you are saying or make it more "mystical" is probably an oldest game in town. Rulers of the world had been doing it for eons to their populaces. Knowledge is power and I feel you are abusing it, if you really know something others don't. Even if you do not know, it is pretty pathetic to pretend you do and deceive others, just for your own amusement or some because you want and feed on attention of others.

Or is it that you are trying to create urban legends of yourself, just like like Bedini, Bearden and Lindemann have become household names in the free energy circles. Is the branding really important to you, will your value (stock?) go up because of it, or is there some monetary or other compensation involved that you are not willing to set us straight?

Either way, I do not care if you never ever post a single word on this forum or anywhere else, because that only shows how inflated your ego really is. So please cut with the threats of leaving or never posting again, if you want to leave - leave and be done with. Those who left at least had the decency of doing so (but never the less they still think of themselves as if they are legends - in their own mind, of course). Someone else will come and take your place and they might be truly altruistic because you have shown you are not.

Your ideas and findings can have a life of their own if they are true and honest, there's no need for puzzles and enigmatic misdirections. People here are hungry for truth and knowledge not lies and deceptions, else they would not be here to begin with.

Therefore, I'm calling your bluff - come out and put your cards on the table. Lets' see the working principles of what you are preaching here, or falsely trying to teach, because methods of your teaching are terrible. But I can not solely fault you for it for you are the product of the system you were brought in, an example of a failed education experiments we all have been trapped with for decades now

This was my open letter to this thread, take it as you wish.