Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigo

@wattsup

Sorry you see my post as a tirade...I am aware I have not named names, and for a reason. I do not wish to hijack the thread or start a flame-war. Not sure if you got the gist of what I said but what boils my noodle is those (allegedly) "in the know" people. :)

Maybe you have noticed, maybe not, but there are patterns throughout the FE community with people trying to make legends of themselves with various claims of alleged accomplishments. What makes things worse is that they are reinforced but others who repeat like parrots "Well, so and so has done it" and it almost becomes a mantra, or proof undeniable, yet it is unsubstantiated.

Long story short, there are many of us who do not need to go through the "12 step program" to get sober, we have been sober for a long time now. Instead of being spoon fed with some quasi-mystical nonsense and puzzles that should pertain to some higher knowledge that's just around the corner when you solve it (usually there's another puzzle after you solved the first one), let's see those claims out in the open.

All I'm saying is spill out the beans and have others evaluate it and replicate it. Credit will be given where credit is due, no one can dispute the truth - truth stands on its own. That's it. :)

Grumpy

@ Amigo,

I agree entirely.  Many who speak of Tesla's patent haven't even read them and just assume that secrets are hidden within.

I read the Ozone patent and there is nothing in there that aludes to overunity or self-sustained operation in any way, shape, or form.  The device is a cleverly efficient adaption of a disruptive discharge coil.

If anyone has anything that shows that this device is other than an Ozone Generator that runs off an external source of energy - then, please, enlighten us.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

sparks

Say instead of producing ozone we are cracking water.   We start with a charged capacitor and discharge into an inductor to create an oscillation of current.   The inductor is the primary in a tesla transformer.  Would we get more energy stored in the form of hydrogen gas then invested in charging the capacitor if we rectify the secondary pulses?
      If instead of cracking water we charge a capacitor:  would it be possible to charge the second capacitor to an energy level in excess of the first capacitor stored energy?  Again rectifying the pulses.
       Is a capacitor able to transfer energy from the electrolyte into the electrical circuit?
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

allcanadian

@Amigo
QuoteLong story short, there are many of us who do not need to go through the "12 step program" to get sober, we have been sober for a long time now. Instead of being spoon fed with some quasi-mystical nonsense and puzzles that should pertain to some higher knowledge that's just around the corner when you solve it (usually there's another puzzle after you solved the first one), let's see those claims out in the open.
All I'm saying is spill out the beans and have others evaluate it and replicate it. Credit will be given where credit is due, no one can dispute the truth - truth stands on its own. That's it.
My children have similar thoughts, all they know is that they want and when they get what they want then they want more. Personally I do not subscribe to that kind of nonsense, there is no satisfaction in a job well done, no insight nor understanding, no problem solving ability is developed and it does not build character nor independance, sometimes you have to get your hands dirty to succeed.

@Grumpy
QuoteI read the Ozone patent and there is nothing in there that aludes to overunity or self-sustained operation in any way, shape, or form.  The device is a cleverly efficient adaption of a disruptive discharge coil.
If anyone has anything that shows that this device is other than an Ozone Generator that runs off an external source of energy - then, please, enlighten us.
Tesla's ozone patent is an ozone generator, it is also the foundation for a technology which can extract energy in excess of that supplied to power the circuit.
Some people have said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. We could say the same thing about the assumptions made by people about some of Tesla's patents, If you want to rely on the perspective of using conventional current to do your work then you are delusional if you think you will ever come out ahead. Tesla's ozone patent is similar to a DC/DC converter in that it will raise the potential of the source but I have yet to see any conventional converter match the efficiency of Tesla's patent which I have built and tested. The problem is not producing currents of high potential/high frequency, the problem is that nobody has a clue as to how the output could be utilized. Consider the quality of current produced on the secondaries in a mechanical perspective, high potential ensures the current has high energy we could see this as a high pressure/ low volume flow compared to a low pressure/high volume flow which is very inefficient. High frequency ensures a minimum forward velocity(current) thus minimal friction. The forces are in oscillation back and forth with minimal forward motion but energy is still transfered. Tesla wants to transfer the high potential energy from the secondaries with almost no losses----- but transfer it where? --and for what reason?
LOL, Im pretty sure Grumpy is just provoking people so someone will give out the answer, maybe it is time to move forward. ;D
I have to go to work for a while, I will give you some the anwers I have found in a couple hours.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

Grumpy

Quote from: allcanadian on October 01, 2008, 04:37:37 PM

Tesla's ozone patent is an ozone generator, it is also the foundation for a technology which can extract energy in excess of that supplied to power the circuit.

can you elaborate on this?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards