Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

@Charlie V

I have seen a video of Eric Dollard doing a replication of Tesla's power transmitter.   I believe that the transmitter constructs a magnetically confined plasma.  The core of the plasma is ionized oxygen and nitrogen atoms that form a lattice defined by the atomic magnetic dipole moments.  This highly charged positive field radiates it's charge state and appears as an electrostatic positive charge to any mass fields it may encounter.  Electrons trying to enter the ionized core (which would cause the ionized lattice to collapse into it's parent gases) are drawn into the resonating circuit and pumped into the Earth resulting in the ground plane wave energy.  Just a hunch from an experiment I did getting some of Tesla's brushes to appear out of the end of an iron wire coil.  It's weird.  Cold flows into cold.  Whereas  heat flows out of heat.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Charlie_V

So Eric Dollard is who I should look for?  Is he still around and active in research? 

By the way, I have no idea what you just said.  Where is this gas ionizing - around the wires?  In my setup I don't see any ionization.

Charlie_V

After looking Dollard up, I have seen his videos before.  Although I have never seen him light incandescent light bulbs, his explanations as to how Tesla did wireless transmission of power seems incorrect to me.  He claims they are longitudinal waves because you can shield the Tesla coil with a Faraday cage and the waves still penetrate.  He doesn't (or atleast didn't at the time of the video) realize that the waves are traveling through the ground plane connected to his coil.  Standing waves have a longitudinal component that seems to be ignored.  But if your operating frequency is outside the bandwidth of your ground plane, you will not develop standing waves and won't produce a longitudinal component (in the ground atleast).  Instead you'll be able to couple to the reactive power transverse waves that travel through the ground connection but that die off with distance. 

I also measure a 1.5 speed of light propagation but I'm almost positive this is not the speed that the information/power would travel at.  Since these are quarter wave resonators, they will take time to respond to modulations in the signal because they have a ring down time.  So although the speed of the wave appears to be 1.5c, the group velocity is 0.667c, so that the phase velocity times the group velocity still equals c^2.  I intend on investigating this because it is weird that a standing wave would propagate at 1.5c.   

sparks

I guess just google Eric Dollard.  I believe we are not going to see any coronal activity around this top coil as long as the surfaces are smooth.    This is all experimental on my end so don't pay too much attention.  I'm  just thinking aloud.  I do see a possiblity of maintaining a positively charged ion field which will act as a concentrator of drift electrons.  The maintenance of this plasmic field requring less energy than that energy drawn towards the field.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Charlie_V

Actually that's an interesting idea Sparks.  Because if you could do that you might be able to tap into the ionosphere (assuming your setup was outside and large enough).  Tesla's system has so many applications its almost infinite!