Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigo

Charlie_V

In the video link I posted, start watching from 40' mark, if you do not have time to see the whole thing (though I suggest watching from the beginning).

I believe that the real "meat and potatoes" we need to understand start at 40', and up to 50' of that video, in relation to Tesla and things in general pertaining to our research.

Groundloop

@Wattsup,

Regrading the circuit problem we discussed. I think I have a solution for your circuit.
The attached circuit uses two 3 ampere reed relays to switch the transformer to
and from the input. The relay coil must be as high DC ohm as possible so that the
coil will switch the reed relays but not use much extra power from the input.

I hope that this was what your where looking for.

Groundloop.

armagdn03

Hello everybody

I am really impressed seeing the work of Gotoluc, and the ideas people are coming up with. I personally think its important to know what you are dealing with before you start using the concepts in design, and that’s what seems to be happening.

Groundloop and Wattsup

the circuit that was posted above is a clever one, and has been tried (with respect to the oscillator triggering the circuit controller) and I think its possible to pull off, but mechanically it’s a  bit hard. The reason being that the response of the reed switch is somewhat slow. Meaning what you need is the controller to pulse at the perfect time to re-enforce the previous train of waves, but the switch in this case will always be off by a bit. And since it is triggering itself it can be a self defeating cycle, unless play with the phase a bit for adjustment. Definitely on the right track and that circuit is doable.
The importance isn’t necessarily in the components used, or  the exact configuration, it’s the circuit triggering itself.

Keep up the good stuff.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

ramset

Armagdn03
Thank you for your input
Can you suggest a faster [more appropriate] trigger system
  Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

armagdn03

you can use what you have, just adjust the phase of the pulse, many ways to acomplish this. Or you can go solid state, hall effect sensors, trigger coils, etc. Even with these, you may need to adjust phase. Just think the problem through logically, what is your end goal, and will your setup create the conditions to get that? If you are just throwing things together to see what will happen, you obviously cannot do this, but you may still learn alot! In that case ask, what happened, and how did my setup create the conditions for that to happen?

Sorry if thats a bit of a duh awnser. But I have definitly spent nights wondering what the hell was happening, and reverse engineering the logic behind what I saw.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.