Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Hexagon Cell Design: comments

Started by Dman27, January 27, 2008, 10:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dman27

Just wanted some input on this HHO cell design.  I wanted some feedback on how you think this can be utilized by alternating positive and negative on the different plates of the cores.  The cores can be tall but very slim to increase the area. 

The single core consists of a round solid tube of stainless steel or other conductor with six (6) surrounding stainless steel plates seperated by insulating material. 

My idea is that that the solid center will be either positive or negative while the surrounding plates will be opposite polarity.  The outside plates are separated because it gives the option of alternating each plate's polarity,one negative the other positive around the center.  It also gives the option of some being neutral plates.

Utilizing this cell into another hexagonal group might increase HHO production by utilizing the correct spacing, polarity differences from one ring to another and magnetism effects between the ringed groups. 

For example:the centers are one polarity while the surrounding plates in individual cores are opposite polarity or neutrals.  Also, in the hexagon group, the core groups will also have different polarities from each other.

An individual core can be large to fit in one generator or very small where a hexagonal group can fit into one generator.

Please comment on the polarity schemes for the individual cores or the hexagonal group for efficient production
Thanks. 

Dman27

I guess no one is going to reply or doesn't know what I'm trying to get at here.  My apologies for not explaining it correctly. 

If you look at a honeycomb, it is one of natures most efficient designs in terms of space utilization and strength. 

compare this design to a johnaaron's cell (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVL8Q7Hqt6Y) or an older magdrive cell design (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JBGNreUM5Q.  Both are very good designs in that they produce a great amount of Hydrogen utilizing Pulse wave modulation circuits to reduce power consumption.  However the cells are larger to maximize the surface area to produce more hydrogen and oxygen.  Some of these designs also employ neutral plate combinations. 

If you look at another very efficient cell using round tubes, similar to Stan Meyer's designs, you will see a slight benefit in being able to utilize the space more effectively as well as being able to tune the tubes.

If you wanted to maximize the surface area of any of these designs, wouldn't it be possible to redesign a given plate to its Hexagonal equivalent mass while also giving the ability to "tune", explore different polarities and consider neutral plates?

Excuse me if I'm way off base here, but just trying to toss this around for your consideration. 

Cap-Z-ro

I have read and followed the many methods of hho production here and elsewhere - and with the volatile nature of the gas, the desire seems to be being able to produce it on demand-without using electricity directly, thereby eliminating the clean-up issues associated with direct application of current.

Speaking personally I've moved beyond the conventional method, and am seeking alternate ways to make hho on the spot, as needed - likely frequency related ways.

I suspect others here have moved on also, which would account for the apparent lack of interest shown.

Original concept nonetheless - which is always refreshing and encouraging.

Regards...

Dman27

Thanks Cap-Z-ro, I am very interested in the merging of multiple systems such as permanent magnetic motors, fueless cavitation devices and On-demand HHO production. 

I definitely agree that On-demand production is the way to go.  I'm not as familiar with alternative ways to make HHO on the spot, could you point in the right direction to start researching that?

One big hurdle to making On-demand HHO is the power needed for the electrolysis.  If we can design cells that have extremely low input to get a huge production of HHO then alternatives become reality.  For example..solar cells can directly power an On-demand HHO generator because of the very efficient design of the low power cell.  This HHO output can be used for heat production, electric production in a fuel cell and other multi-system setups.

Keep up the good work and the information released to the public.

Bessler007

Unless you can explain why a a change of polarity for the electrode/cathode increases production I'm of the opinion any change has an expense.  My question would be, "why pay it?"

Also, when something is neutral it means it's not doing any work.

Bessler007

Quote from: Dman27 on January 27, 2008, 10:49:38 PM
. . .
My idea is that that the solid center will be either positive or negative while the surrounding plates will be opposite polarity.  The outside plates are separated because it gives the option of alternating each plate's polarity,one negative the other positive around the center.  It also gives the option of some being neutral plates.

Utilizing this cell into another hexagonal group might increase HHO production by utilizing the correct spacing, polarity differences from one ring to another and magnetism effects between the ringed groups.
. . .
Thanks. 

:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.