Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pyramid General Discussion

Started by duff, February 03, 2008, 03:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duff

Please use this thread for the general discussion of pyramids.

jeanna

moved over from other TT pyramid thread
Joe,
Did you ever see the writings of Ed Kunkel. I am posting his US patent. He said as part of his thesis that the lower chambers of the pyramid were the workings of a ram pump that there was a teardrop scorch mark on the ceiling of the grand gallery. In his innocence he pointed it out to the egyptologists. Next time he returned to Egypt it had been whitewashed. That was in the 40's or 50's. Perhaps what is now visible and is shown in that above site is the bleed through from that whitewashing from 50 years ago?
Here is a pdf of Kunkel's patent. (BTW Kunkel was a hydraulic engineer who thought he could save humanity by giving them a way to produce free power from this pump.)
Jeanna

Localjoe

@ Jenna

Maybe i dont buy that whole thing tho, he did make a few parallels that he didn't realize...   I need to find my old docs im still hunting for them.. I think that air was the conductor  and it wasent a water pump system but an electro static pump.  I will elaborate more once i can find those dam papers :)
                                                                                                                   Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

jeanna

Quote from: Localjoe on February 03, 2008, 03:55:48 PM
@ Jenna

Maybe i dont buy that whole thing tho, he did make a few parallels that he didn't realize...   I need to find my old docs im still hunting for them.. I think that air was the conductor  and it wasent a water pump system but an electro static pump.  I will elaborate more once i can find those dam papers :)
                                                                                                                   Joe
The thing to know about the patent is that he had to put the pump in at the top to satisfy the patent folks, but they drove out to his place in Ohio and witnesses a replication of it working and so granted the patent.

The problem with his idea is that over time the extreme vacuum pressure in the grand gallery literally pulls HHO out of the liquid state. All that is needed however, is a spark. Kunkel never solved this. I am pretty sure I have. The intermittent spark is the result of the electrostatic charge that builds up over the kings chamber in all that granite. One spark and kaboom all that HHO implodes and the water is sucked up to fill the grand gallery again. The soot patern had to be there. Kunkel would not have gone for the patent without it. He just thought a person was there as a fireman. (a fireman with no ears left.)

The thing I also think is that we have only actually explored the plumbing of the pyramid style buildings. (They all have the characteristic angled pathways etc.) I think there are many cubic feet in those buildings that could be used for other and possibly more interesting stuff.

jeanna

epiphany

Hi Stubblefield fans!
I was 'wondering' around and found this thread. Here's a link to a local fellow that thinks that Giza was built to function as a water pump:
http://www.thepump.org/index.htm

He has an interesting concept of how it was built, if nothing else.

This site: http://www.cobalt.ca/ragged_chutes.htm shows that at least part of the 'Giza as a water pump' concept is possible.

Another link, but from the skeptic realm:
http://skepdic.com/refuge/pharoahspump.html

It pretty much pooh-poohs Meyers theory.

Christopher Dunn (The Giza Power Plant), thinks it was all about producing electricity.

I'm wondering if the ultimate purpose of Giza wasn't to pump water or produce electricity, but to use both to produce a gas (orgone?) that stimulated the local weather to produce rainfall? A rain making machine in the desert?