Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My heat generating pyramid - picture

Started by PYRAman, February 15, 2008, 04:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacetrax

Nice to have you back. How fast does the planetoid of the Creators fly?
Thanks!

Quote from: PYRAman on January 03, 2009, 07:25:44 AM
Sorry for my long absence. I was brought, but not abducted, in a deep underground facility that belongs to the old Creators. Please read the whole thread for details. Now I am back in my home country for two days, to bring with me a friend whom I fully trust. We are to become teachers of the mankind, a kind of interface between humans and Creators. I have learnt the language of the Creators, their history and technology. To make it short...The planetoid of the Creators is already at the outskirts of the solar system. The few Creators which are already on Earth have discussed with leaders of religions and only the Vatican wanted to recognise them. You know that the Vatican recognised the existence of extraterrestrial life earlier last year, as a surprising move. That was because the Church wants to survive as an institution after the coming back of the Creators. But no institution will survive as such, since they are all instruments of controll by which humans are made to obey to other humans. That situation will not last after the coming back of the Creators. Political powers are determined to prevent the coming back of the Creators and will announce their coming in mass media only one day before, so that the billions of people do not have time to be correctly informed and think for themselves. So it is now your time to help spreading this information, so that the people of the Earth will be not hostile to the Creators. Please translate my messeges into all languages and spread them. Of course I am not the only one to do so, they are many other people that have been contacted and entrusted with the same message. The Creators will gratify every human that contributes to the spreading of truth about them,. They can read your minds, so no other proof will be needed. Learn everything you can about pyramid technology as it is the main proof of the existence of the Creators earlier in the history of Earth. Spread the knowledge about pyramids ans Creators, so that at the time of their arriving most people on Earth will know the truth about them, and will NOT be deluded by the stories of the very rich humans who want to keep their power and immense wealth by preventing the coming back of the Creators.

Tigrotto

Quote from: spacetrax on January 07, 2009, 02:27:50 AM
Hi Sparks,

did the heating bring something usable?
Thanks!

@Tigrotto: please post a diagram or a picture of your pyramid-battery-assembly. How do you connect the battery? To the poles of the condenser, as proposed by Nittinun?
Thanks!

I'm using a Copper frame  pyramid (Gizeh like) and a 10 microF capacitor.
The pyramid( frame), because it's an opened pyramid, is not grounded!
I connected the + of the capacitor on the frame and the - at ground.
The Li battery is connected to the capacitor.
Pretty simply. no more theories.
Try it .
It looks like none of us want to share its experiments but... tons of theories.
here comes the theory when you'll attain an even low "degree" of experimental work and you nedd to go ahead , but it miss the thoretical support.
Theory without practice is something like making love with a picture of a pretty women!!!
I kindly ask you to replicate this and to share the results.
Tigrotto

spacetrax

Thank you! I will replicate your setup.
Just one more idea: your setup looks like it is a simple antenna gaining some radio wave energy from the air - nothing more. Maybe you should make your copper frame pyramid as the top of a greater pyramid, built like the pyramid of Keops is: without the top (pyramidion). Use your copper pyramid as a top pyramidion of a greater pyramid made of gypsum plates. I will try to do this myself, but it will take some time.
Greetings!

Quote from: Tigrotto on January 07, 2009, 02:48:11 AM
I'm using a Copper frame  pyramid (Gizeh like) and a 10 microF capacitor.
The pyramid( frame), because it's an opened pyramid, is not grounded!
I connected the + of the capacitor on the frame and the - at ground.
The Li battery is connected to the capacitor.
Pretty simply. no more theories.
Try it .
It looks like none of us want to share its experiments but... tons of theories.
here comes the theory when you'll attain an even low "degree" of experimental work and you nedd to go ahead , but it miss the thoretical support.
Theory without practice is something like making love with a picture of a pretty women!!!
I kindly ask you to replicate this and to share the results.
Tigrotto

PYRAman

I am unexpectedly back home because my old father died - but that is another matter.

I am sorry that I have no time to answer personal messages from you. I have to go back today. Last time I wanted to tell you more about how Creators look like but the phone ringed and I had to go. Well, the Creators look much like Jesus Christ, especially they have big and deep looking eyes and of course beards and that is why in march 2008 the picture that I got from Lebanon was of a giant man covered in cloth. It was intended that we only see how big he is. By then it was the danger that if a certain sect which awaits the second coming of Jesus Christ would have known that the Creators look like Jesus , that sect would have suddenly gathered hundreds of millions of people as their worshippers and would have gained a lot of political power also.

Now it is all settled and it is not a problem anymore to tell that 40 million Jesus looking giants are coming to Earth. As you may know, the Vatican was the only religious power which recognised the existence of extraterrestrial life publicly and that was because the Creator who talked to them looks like Jesus. All other religious leaders rejected the Creators. Now I will tell you the real story of Jesus as I heard it in the underground facility of the Creators. Jesus was a child in which a lot of the Creators DNA was summoned, by luck only. In his childhood a halfgod from the middle east recognised him and sent him to Egypt where he got environmental rest in one of the smaller pyramids until his DNA fully expressed in neuronal connections which gave him tremendous paranormal powers. After that he went back and begun to teach people about peace and justice and made the known wonders thanks to his brain powers affecting all matter. After his death his brain energy alone healed his wounds and he came to life again. But now he is not alive anymore. I know that this all looks like science fiction to most people and I hope that you will be not too much scared when seeing the Jesus like Creators with your own eyes.

dazatastic

Hi, this is my first post here, and I can tell you that as an observer of alot of theories and stories, one thing makes me a little uneasy. Much literature speaks of the coming of false god's before the real ascension of the human race. All of the images I have from the info on this thread is of the giants of the annunaki. I am spiritual myself, and an experimentor, I feel that this time of confusion is upon us. take care and be mindful of what is to come.
Sorry if I sound like a doomsayer but something feels odd.