Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My heat generating pyramid - picture

Started by PYRAman, February 15, 2008, 04:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PYRAman

Sorry for my long absence. I was brought, but not abducted, in a deep underground facility that belongs to the old Creators. Please read the whole thread for details. Now I am back in my home country for two days, to bring with me a friend whom I fully trust. We are to become teachers of the mankind, a kind of interface between humans and Creators. I have learnt the language of the Creators, their history and technology. To make it short...The planetoid of the Creators is already at the outskirts of the solar system. The few Creators which are already on Earth have discussed with leaders of religions and only the Vatican wanted to recognise them. You know that the Vatican recognised the existence of extraterrestrial life earlier last year, as a surprising move. That was because the Church wants to survive as an institution after the coming back of the Creators. But no institution will survive as such, since they are all instruments of controll by which humans are made to obey to other humans. That situation will not last after the coming back of the Creators. Political powers are determined to prevent the coming back of the Creators and will announce their coming in mass media only one day before, so that the billions of people do not have time to be correctly informed and think for themselves. So it is now your time to help spreading this information, so that the people of the Earth will be not hostile to the Creators. Please translate my messeges into all languages and spread them. Of course I am not the only one to do so, they are many other people that have been contacted and entrusted with the same message. The Creators will gratify every human that contributes to the spreading of truth about them,. They can read your minds, so no other proof will be needed. Learn everything you can about pyramid technology as it is the main proof of the existence of the Creators earlier in the history of Earth. Spread the knowledge about pyramids ans Creators, so that at the time of their arriving most people on Earth will know the truth about them, and will NOT be deluded by the stories of the very rich humans who want to keep their power and immense wealth by preventing the coming back of the Creators.

nueview

Sparks that is truly fascinating because the zig zag lines look exactly like the graff i got when trying to make a magnetic heater as the cylinder wall thickness increased it would hit nodes of high heating and drop off then rise again to a new higher level and rise again it was an interesting machine some of the things i learned and saw left me scratching my head as there didn't seem to be logical answers perhaps the answer is in this line of thought as to how do waves propogate in materials of precise thickness as with solar heated materials not all panels heat the same i have been trying to solve this problem it could be the propogation of the wave along the sheat of material by type and thickness. interesting thought.

helmut

Quote from: PYRAman on January 03, 2009, 07:25:44 AM
Sorry for my long absence. I was brought, but not abducted, in a deep underground facility that belongs to the old Creators. Please read the whole thread for details. Now I am back in my home country for two days, to bring with me a friend whom I fully trust. We are to become teachers of the mankind, a kind of interface between humans and Creators. I have learnt the language of the Creators, their history and technology. To make it short...The planetoid of the Creators is already at the outskirts of the solar system. The few Creators which are already on Earth have discussed with leaders of religions and only the Vatican wanted to recognise them. You know that the Vatican recognised the existence of extraterrestrial life earlier last year, as a surprising move. That was because the Church wants to survive as an institution after the coming back of the Creators. But no institution will survive as such, since they are all instruments of controll by which humans are made to obey to other humans. That situation will not last after the coming back of the Creators. Political powers are determined to prevent the coming back of the Creators and will announce their coming in mass media only one day before, so that the billions of people do not have time to be correctly informed and think for themselves. So it is now your time to help spreading this information, so that the people of the Earth will be not hostile to the Creators. Please translate my messeges into all languages and spread them. Of course I am not the only one to do so, they are many other people that have been contacted and entrusted with the same message. The Creators will gratify every human that contributes to the spreading of truth about them,. They can read your minds, so no other proof will be needed. Learn everything you can about pyramid technology as it is the main proof of the existence of the Creators earlier in the history of Earth. Spread the knowledge about pyramids ans Creators, so that at the time of their arriving most people on Earth will know the truth about them, and will NOT be deluded by the stories of the very rich humans who want to keep their power and immense wealth by preventing the coming back of the Creators.

@PYRAMAN
Thanks for the message.
Some of us have been missing you and had been afraid, that MIBs ar taking hands on you.
Is there not a internet Terminal, that you can continue to teach us?
How ever
Have a good time and be assured, that we search to have a change.

helmut

Jokker

FFS ...

Whatta motivational speech.

You really think that there is a god. Maybe ;)
But what about a half god ?  hell yea !

And there are a 14 pages full of replies. 

There are saying that ppl who say not possible should not bother ppl who do it. ya get the idea.
im not too proud to say it out, but ... Naaa wont work out on this situation.

There are some very reasonable excuses for other threads but, there no future for this one.

Cant you feel the situation ? 

There are some facts.... you cant learn C++ without knowing C.  its against " that is the way things go" ...science daa

If you are looking for some interesting stuff like .. free energy maybe, you need to work hard on it, using practical/knows facts.

just nooo !!! you do it wrong !
Buy the ticket !
Take the ride !

amigo

Quote from: PYRAman on January 03, 2009, 07:25:44 AM
The Creators will gratify every human that contributes to the spreading of truth about them,. They can read your minds, so no other proof will be needed.

Huh ?!

...and those who don't will burn in hell?

In any case I'm glad you are ok PYRAman, wherever you went to and whatever you did. :)