Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Power Inc - second Patent pending

Started by ckreol1, February 24, 2008, 12:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overtone

I was in our WA lab with Graham yesterday and assure you his status with MPI is unchanged.

The Magnetics Conference, not unexpectedly, has skeptics regarding magnetic energy conversion systems. Until independent lab validation of our work takes place, as I have said many times, skepticism is to be expected. We were surprised to be invited to present and not surprised to be uninvited. The presentation would have been premature.

Our purpose was to suggest certain magnetic materials might want to be produced in quantities. These core materials are presently not easy to obtain. We will contact the firms that have the production capacity privately, following independent lab evaluations of our work. That is likely to prove to be the wiser course.

EarthTech International will be the first lab invited (at long last). Last week we had a call from a National Lab asking us to bring a prototype there as well.

The device reflected in the posted patent application exceeded unity by a very large margin. However, it was at an extremely low power level and the device has developed an internal short circuit that prevents it from continuing to function. Developing it commercially has proven to be a surprisingly difficult task. As stated earlier, it will result in a second, future, application that reveals details necessary to reproduce this invention in a manner that allows it to be OU. That project is on a back burner, as in trying to simplify the construction, entirely new and different families of what in the cancelled presentation would have been called ?energy harvesting? have emerged.

An example is the work referred to in a Proof-of-Concept, but not at that time OU, device in Lee Felsenstein?s article on our website. We now refer to that emerging group of generators as POWERGENIE? (Power Generation of Electricity by Nondestructive Interference of Energy) devices. The second patent pending is the first of several that will cover this very different technology. A POWERGENIE prototype has been OU. One of the newer designs may provide a near-term, solid-state, self-runner.

Four different devices in the Mechanical Division laboratory have also been repeatedly OU. However, the output is not electrical and the margins have not been sufficient to self-run. A prototype of a new design appears to be a good candidate for a self-runner, having moving parts. If so, this will meet our goal for a Demonstration Device, capable of being mass produced.

As we are very busy, this is all I am prepared to say at this time.

Cheers,

Mark

pennies_everywhere

@Mark, I'd love to see the specific invitation extended to MPI to submit a paper to that conference.  It's a safe bet that no such specific invitation was extended.  Far more likely you are misrepresenting the conference's general call for speakers as an invitation to MPI. 

What caused the conference organizers to drop you?  Did the conference organizers find out that "energy harvesting" is MPI speak for your unsubstantiated, and undemonstrable zero point energy claims?

It's funny but not surprising you are setting up your excuses for why the GENIE will never make it to testing.  Yes, designing things that need unobtanium can be a barrier to commercialization.  You should know.  You have lots of experience coming up with nonsense excuses for why one device or another never makes it to testing.  The obvious and correct reason is that you have never had what you claim.  When can we look forward to you claiming a world-wide shortage of unobtanium as your barrier to GENIE?

It's such a shame that the one and only OU MEG knock-off developed a fatal internal short circuit.  It's just so difficult to wind a coil.  Why one needs a coil winder and a 6th grade education.  Obviously it was wise of you to recognize that task is far beyond MPI's present means.  And what was it that caused that short?  Was it the intense heat of the very low power you refer to?  Don't tell me you got it within 6000 miles of those ever so hot Steorn display lights.  Nothing can hold up to those, not even Steorn's mighty bearings.

Tell me, just what succeeded in that "Successful Prototype" test that Lee witnessed.  Anyone with a basic education in physics and/or electronics should know that shunt regulators don't need zero point energy to work.  Yet behavior of a shunt regulator is all that Lee described.

Well I am sure you're very busy shielding your office from those pesky Steorn display lights, filling out purchase orders for unobtanium, and of course pandering for sucker cash.

Toodles.

I think it is also interesting that a device that has a very low power level should develop an irrepairable internal short.  That sounds a lot like Carl Tilley's broken axle, or Steorn's molten bearings.  It's just amazing how both fragile and shy these free energy machines tend to be.  Isn't it funny how you talk of reproducing in the future what you say you could only ever make one of?  And that one copy just happens to have inconveniently self-destructed.

Quote from: Overtone on April 23, 2008, 12:36:22 PM
I was in our WA lab with Graham yesterday and assure you his status with MPI is unchanged.

The Magnetics Conference, not unexpectedly, has skeptics regarding magnetic energy conversion systems. Until independent lab validation of our work takes place, as I have said many times, skepticism is to be expected. We were surprised to be invited to present and not surprised to be uninvited. The presentation would have been premature.

Our purpose was to suggest certain magnetic materials might want to be produced in quantities. These core materials are presently not easy to obtain. We will contact the firms that have the production capacity privately, following independent lab evaluations of our work. That is likely to prove to be the wiser course.

EarthTech International will be the first lab invited (at long last). Last week we had a call from a National Lab asking us to bring a prototype there as well.

The device reflected in the posted patent application exceeded unity by a very large margin. However, it was at an extremely low power level and the device has developed an internal short circuit that prevents it from continuing to function. Developing it commercially has proven to be a surprisingly difficult task. As stated earlier, it will result in a second, future, application that reveals details necessary to reproduce this invention in a manner that allows it to be OU. That project is on a back burner, as in trying to simplify the construction, entirely new and different families of what in the cancelled presentation would have been called ?energy harvesting? have emerged.

An example is the work referred to in a Proof-of-Concept, but not at that time OU, device in Lee Felsenstein?s article on our website. We now refer to that emerging group of generators as POWERGENIE? (Power Generation of Electricity by Nondestructive Interference of Energy) devices. The second patent pending is the first of several that will cover this very different technology. A POWERGENIE prototype has been OU. One of the newer designs may provide a near-term, solid-state, self-runner.

Four different devices in the Mechanical Division laboratory have also been repeatedly OU. However, the output is not electrical and the margins have not been sufficient to self-run. A prototype of a new design appears to be a good candidate for a self-runner, having moving parts. If so, this will meet our goal for a Demonstration Device, capable of being mass produced.

Cheers,

Mark

Overtone

Ah, yes, Pennies, more of your arrogant ignorance on display.

As you will learn to your embarrassment, time wounds all heels!

pennies_everywhere

@Mark, sure.  So that would be a no, MPI was not extended a specific invitation to the conference.  I didn't think so.

And that would be you don't want to discuss the actual circumstances surrounding the conference dropping you, even though you offered up the rejection with a tale of sour grapes.

And you don't wish to offer any credible response to the questions, so you go for your tired arrogance insult with a little shadenfreude on the side.  Do you really expect those kinds of responses to impress the dwindling supply of fools that make up your remaining potential investor base?  Were you to be confident of your claims you would be able to answer the questions.  More importantly, you would want to so that your potential investor base wouldn't get the wrong ideas.

It has always been up to you to provide evidence of your wholly fantastical claims.  Were you to actually present evidence of a new energy source you'd have all the money you could ask for and more.  Instead, month after month, and year after year, you tell the same tired stories of how: you've got these amazing breakthroughs, you'll be subjecting them to independent test real soon, you're designing commercial products around the new, new breakthrough, and oh darn, the last amazing breakthrough is broken and can't be fixed.  All but the most gullible of marks can see the bottom line: all you ever deliver is empty promises.

I am surprised that being located in Sebastopol you haven't tied up with that oh so fine operation Zap!  Just think of the possibilities:  You can claim that you're developing their 644HP power plant with those unobtanium based free energy generators.  The first press release alone could cause a world-wide run on unobtanium.

Quote from: Overtone on April 23, 2008, 06:24:33 PM
Ah, yes, Pennies, more of your arrogant ignorance on display.

As you will learn to your embarrassment, time wounds all heels!

resonanceman

Quote from: Overtone on April 23, 2008, 12:36:22 PM

Cheers,

Mark

Mark

Thanks for the update

Sorry  that this world class jerk  is  trying to harass   you   

gary