Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Power Inc - second Patent pending

Started by ckreol1, February 24, 2008, 12:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

I find it funny that no Distric Attorneys agree with you.  A crime so brazen would surely not go unnoticed by our legal authorities.

I find it funny that the investors are not shouting "fraud", but are eagerly contributing more money - in hopes of windfall profits.

As for what MPI possesses - you have no way of knowing, so any comments are pure speculation.  There is a great deal of technology that most peple are not privy to.  Be this under the realm of "national security" or "trade secrets" does matter.  There will always be "technology" that you don't know exists and that is the way that the holders want to keep it

Get over it.  The only fraud here is you defrauding your own mind.  Apply all of this hate and energy to the persuit of knowledge and you'll accomplish great things.

Quote from: pennies_everywhere on April 24, 2008, 10:40:24 AM
Grumpy the fraud is both blatant and brazen.  Since at least 2004 MPI has consistently claimed posession of technologies they do not have, and know that they do not have.  They have used those false claims to attract and obtain investments.  MPI has materially benefitted from those investments.  Those circumstances meet all five legal tests for fraud.

Quote from: Grumpy on April 24, 2008, 09:46:31 AM
Where is the fraud in this?  MPI has made no "promises", no "guarantees".  You invest your money - which is yours to do as you wish - in hopes that MPI will be able to develop a product that is profitable netting you a large return on your investment.  This is no different than any other "investment".  If you can not handle the risk - don't make the investment.

Time for that drink, Pennies.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

pennies_everywhere

@Grumpy, unless you have opinion letters from DA's, your claim is false.  Fraud like most white collar crime is a low priority in most jurisdictions.  Lack of prosecution is hardly an indicator that there is no crime.

Name investors who are eagerly contributing money.  MPI keeps complaining that "since the dot com bust" they've had extraordinary difficulty attracting dupes, er investors.

We know exactly what MPI does not posess:  any of the energy technologies they have claimed.  We know this by MPI's own statements and contradictory actions. 

It's pretty comical that you assert that MPI has "a great deal of technology that most people are not privy to".  Unless you claim to be an MPI insider, you have no basis for that statement.  Even if you are an MPI insider, ( which would explain your anger with my posts ), there is no evidence for the technology you claim. 

I do like your invocation of "National Security" though.  When will you invoke the MIB and black helicopters?

Interrupting crime in progress is a worthwhile pursuit.  It's both rewarding and fun.

Quote from: Grumpy on April 24, 2008, 11:19:27 AM
I find it funny that no Distric Attorneys agree with you.  A crime so brazen would surely not go unnoticed by our legal authorities.

I find it funny that the investors are not shouting "fraud", but are eagerly contributing more money - in hopes of windfall profits.

As for what MPI possesses - you have no way of knowing, so any comments are pure speculation.  There is a great deal of technology that most peple are not privy to.  Be this under the realm of "national security" or "trade secrets" does matter.  There will always be "technology" that you don't know exists and that is the way that the holders want to keep it

Get over it.  The only fraud here is you defrauding your own mind.  Apply all of this hate and energy to the persuit of knowledge and you'll accomplish great things.

Quote from: pennies_everywhere on April 24, 2008, 10:40:24 AM
Grumpy the fraud is both blatant and brazen.  Since at least 2004 MPI has consistently claimed posession of technologies they do not have, and know that they do not have.  They have used those false claims to attract and obtain investments.  MPI has materially benefitted from those investments.  Those circumstances meet all five legal tests for fraud.

Quote from: Grumpy on April 24, 2008, 09:46:31 AM
Where is the fraud in this?  MPI has made no "promises", no "guarantees".  You invest your money - which is yours to do as you wish - in hopes that MPI will be able to develop a product that is profitable netting you a large return on your investment.  This is no different than any other "investment".  If you can not handle the risk - don't make the investment.

Time for that drink, Pennies.

Grumpy

You are not a public prosecutor, and you have no evidence of a crime.  It is not a crime to take investment money to support research and devlopment - even if the end result is not satisfactory to everyone.

The fact that MPI is still around, two years after Mark stated that funding was low is indicative of new investment capital or some other means of funding.

I did not state that MPI hs technology - I stated that there is technology.  Countless corporations have technology that you know little of - who can say any of it works or does not unless they are privy to supporting data?

You are just pissing in the wind to feel the cool spray on your face.

Quote from: pennies_everywhere on April 24, 2008, 11:33:59 AM
@Grumpy, unless you have opinion letters from DA's, your claim is false.  Fraud like most white collar crime is a low priority in most jurisdictions.  Lack of prosecution is hardly an indicator that there is no crime.

Name investors who are eagerly contributing money.  MPI keeps complaining that "since the dot com bust" they've had extraordinary difficulty attracting dupes, er investors.

We know exactly what MPI does not posess:  any of the energy technologies they have claimed.  We know this by MPI's own statements and contradictory actions. 

It's pretty comical that you assert that MPI has "a great deal of technology that most people are not privy to".  Unless you claim to be an MPI insider, you have no basis for that statement.  Even if you are an MPI insider, ( which would explain your anger with my posts ), there is no evidence for the technology you claim. 

I do like your invocation of "National Security" though.  When will you invoke the MIB and black helicopters?

Interrupting crime in progress is a worthwhile pursuit.  It's both rewarding and fun.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

pennies_everywhere

@Grumpy, I'll take your response as no you don't have any opinion letters from any DA who has looked at MPI.

When the perp knows they are making false claims as MPI does, and
the perp intends to deceive as MPI does, and
the perp intends to induce reliance as MPI does, and
one or more victims rely justifiably on the misrepresentations as anyone dumb enough to invest in MPI's free energy claims has, and
material value transfers from the victim to the perp as exchange of any supposed investment in MPI has

Then all five tests for fraud have been met.

R&D is not about making phony claims. 

Yes, MPI indicates that they have defrauded investors for between $300k and $500k over the past couple of years.

What some other company or companies may or may not have is irrelevant.  All that matters is the falsity of MPI's technology claims.  And they are without question, false.  MPI relentlessly pursues investor cash.  MPI makes claims to working free energy devices.  MPI makes these claims in defiance of all current physical knowledge.  MPI refuses to submit their devices to any validation testing, the successful completion of which would provide them with virtually unlimited investment cash.  Ergo MPI knows their claims to be false and/or makes their claims in reckless disregard for the truth.  The latter is the legal equivalent of the former.

You can apologize for MPI all you want.  It won't bring them any closer to delivering on any of their empty promises.

If you are actually interested in talking about supposed technology, I am happy to do that.  If you are, I suggest you begin with the descriptions from Lee Felsenstein that MPI has been so keen to promote as proof of concept.  Those descriptions do nothing to describe a black box that obtains energy from a previously unidentified source.  They simply describe an ordinary shunt regulator.  With ordinary components it is trivial to make a shunt regulator that:  draws constant power from the source, and presents a low impedance to the load.  And that is all that Lee describes as the behavior of the GENIE prototype.

Quote from: Grumpy on April 24, 2008, 11:54:47 AM
You are not a public prosecutor, and you have no evidence of a crime.  It is not a crime to take investment money to support research and devlopment - even if the end result is not satisfactory to everyone.

The fact that MPI is still around, two years after Mark stated that funding was low is indicative of new investment capital or some other means of funding.

I did not state that MPI hs technology - I stated that there is technology.  Countless corporations have technology that you know little of - who can say any of it works or does not unless they are privy to supporting data?

You are just pissing in the wind to feel the cool spray on your face.

Quote from: pennies_everywhere on April 24, 2008, 11:33:59 AM

Grumpy

You are a "nobody".

You had many people duped into believing that you were some sort of "professional debunker" (Penny Gruber - aka sister of Hans Gruber - ala the Movie "Die Hard") on the Steorn Forum, but you were exposed when they called your bluff.  What a beautiful day that was.

After years of this charade, what has it done for you but wasted your time?  You have gained nothing from it except to temporarily escape your pathetic reality.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards