Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Power Inc - second Patent pending

Started by ckreol1, February 24, 2008, 12:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pennies_everywhere

@Grumpy is that supposed to be an insult?  Are you so tangled up that you think that any of the Die Hard movies had a Penny Gruber character, or professional debunkers in them?  Who would be dumb enough to believe that a fictional movie character has a sister in the real world?  I hope you're not looking for the heir to C. Montgomery Burns vast fortune.

If you actually want to talk about issues, I am game. 

Toodles.

Quote from: Grumpy on April 24, 2008, 12:48:08 PM
You are a "nobody".

You had many people duped into believing that you were some sort of "professional debunker" (Penny Gruber - aka sister of Hans Gruber - ala the Movie "Die Hard") on the Steorn Forum, but you were exposed when they called your bluff.  What a beautiful day that was.

After years of this charade, what has it done for you but wasted your time?  You have gained nothing from it except to temporarily escape your pathetic reality.

Grumpy

Play dumb if you want, Pennies.  I was on that forum when your "glass house" came crashing down - to the delight of many  ;D  Quite the charade you had going - but at last it could not sustain itself - it was not perpetual motion.

The only "fraud" is you.

Pennies the fraud!  Pennies the fraud!
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Bobbotov

Grumpy, the Pennies/Gruber connection was a running joke. I knew at the time it was first brought up and so did others. Only those whose proclivity is to be taken were, ah, taken in.

The "fraud" with MPI is akin to three card Monte on a larger scale. Sure, you can bet your money but the game is rigged. That is not investment that is the parting of a fool and his money.

Grumpy

The sort that invest in such things reap what they sow - and the rest just laugh.

I merely wanted to point out that PE;s time and energy is better utlized on the other side of the fence.  He will agree in time - unless he doesn't.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Bobbotov