Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Power Inc - second Patent pending

Started by ckreol1, February 24, 2008, 12:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChileanOne

Oh no!

Pennies_everywhere found another forum to torture. That Bitch was the main cause of my late suscription to steorn Forum, I saw no real discussion, just a mud fight, until she left, and I joined just then.

Pennies, One day, not so distant, you are going to have a rough confrontation with the reality of Free Energy. Get your ass prepared!

pennies_everywhere

@ChileanOne, today the only reality of Free Energy is that like the proverbial free lunch, there is none.

If someday someone does discover a new energy source, you can bet it won't be Mark Goldes and friends.

You seem to think that I don't like the idea of advancements in science.  Quite to the contrary:  I welcome them.  The difference between advancements and bull shit is that advancements come with verifiable evidence.

Given that Steorn turned out to be just another phony free energy bust, it sounds like my posting saved you a lot of wasted energy.  Why then are you so upset about my postings?

Bobbotov

>That Bitch was the main cause of my late suscription to steorn Forum, I saw no real discussion,

Interesting. After two years on the Steorn forum I have seen no real product either and I think that trumps the discussions by a factor of infinity.

ChileanOne

The key word in your first phrase was "Today".

I don't really know about Mark Goldes. He seems sincere, and AFAIK he is not rich or has made any fortune by claiming what he says to have. The problems of trying to market something deemed impossible are far beyond obvious. As a third world life scientist, which I am, I have seen many "impossibles" beaten in my rather short life, and in my job, we are currently culturing a very researched microalgae in "impossible" conditions, with a lot of economic revenue.

I accept skepticism and I ask any rational person to be skeptic as a first attitude. But from there to say that anyone claiming free energy must be a scammer, there's a long way.

What you say about Steorn could not be more wrong. I joined the forum and I could not be happier I did. Time will tell. Better, Time will Shout out Loud.

As I said, you'll be having your intelectual ass kicked badly, One Day, not so distant now.

ChileanOne

Quote from: Bobbotov on April 25, 2008, 12:39:46 PM
>That Bitch was the main cause of my late suscription to steorn Forum, I saw no real discussion,

Interesting. After two years on the Steorn forum I have seen no real product either and I think that trumps the discussions by a factor of infinity.

Well, I admit the open forum is populated mostly by ghosts right now. I am talking about the opportunities and contacts that were generated in that forum, for me.